Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
This is Francesca al-Chiang in Alasauga, Arkentucky and I'm talking to local resident Dave Brick about why he doesn't like Mexicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
we'd like to preface this story by noting that amazon is a sponsor of NPR

I'm Yeonwoo Washington-Lorraine and here we have Dink Whitebread, economist from Chicago school of economics. so tell us Dink, how come amazon paying taxes to the state of new york if they get the albany headquarters could cause big economic problems? Is there a good reaosn Amazon should't own the entire nation

Dink: not really. if Amazon just owns all of New York we'll all have good jobs and we can just pay taxes on the money we make and fund public programs

Yeonwoo: I see. So what are the people really protesting about? Why don't they want Amazon HQ in their city?

Dink: They're just stupid and poor and don't understand

Thanks so much Dink. Next we have Zara Patronicum talking about her new book "I did it and so can you: why institutionalized racism is easy to overcome"

WILDTURKEY101 fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Sep 15, 2019