Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
... and Rob Stein is here to report on the recent Medicare crisis while tongue-wrestling four slugs into his microphone. Good morning, Rob.

Tthhhhaannkkssshh, Ssshhteeeevvveee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Captain Beans posted:

who knows how the gently caress this guy got on the radio, he sounds like a snake person

The program director of our local NPR affiliate reads most of the ad copy and is naturally pushing during membership drives, and his voice is like an effeminate Sylvester the Cat with such a bad impediment he manages to lisp on hard consonants like Ds and Ts

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

no bullshit, I will pledge a thousand bucks if he says heavens to murgatroyd on the air

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
Remember, we're listener-supported and rely on your donations during these membership drives.

As additional incentive, if you pledge in the next twenty minutes you'll get this smart-looking "Public Radio Nerd" coffee mug, which I think looks great next to that picture of me participating in the Model UN in high school on my desk at work

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Pham Nuwen posted:

Now say "latino"

latin-x

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
what if NPR, but all programming was done by phil hendrie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

Code Jockey posted:

cokie dead, so what

And now it's time for "Ask Cokie". Cokie Roberts joins us regularly to talk about how politics and the government work. And here's our first question from Des Moines, Iowa.

u dead?