Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
step on up birthday alpaca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT

got you 2 weeds and a baby goat named taters

Stoner Sloth

huge amounts of appreciation for the space queen/birthday gal - i know wheedes would probably be better but it's drat hard to post from here

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

redm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWJzA6c3bO0

sig by Manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will fight you all

As I am soon to become extremely old, and powerful

Prepuce Repurposed is my forums enemy now and we will fight to the chill probably with tacos and we'd

Thank you, you good eggs

Goons Are Gifts

Happy ham, jobs!! Enjoy all the weed and the May and spring and woosh sounds that you can make!!

woosh

Farecoal

There he go
get a job, ham!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

xcheopis

Goons Are Gifts

happy baaaaaaaaaaathday to you, happy baaaaaaaaaaathday to you, happy baaaaaaaaaaaaaathday dear hbaaaaaaaaaamjobs, happy baaaaaaaaaathday to youuuuuuuu

Goons Are Gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQO-aOdJLiw

treasure bear

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 15:09 on May 6, 2019

Manifisto

take the moon

by sebmojo

Stoner Sloth

sincere post for a moment - hamjobs you are a high quality human being and even better yobber and you are one of the people who convinced me to join in on this mad chill zone and stick around despite my terrible, unfunny posting :glomp: I appreciate the heck out of you duder. so happy birthday, happy hamjobs appreciation month and hope it's an amazingly good one!

okay, continue with the excellent bday posts for the space queen of BYOB

also:

:hmmyes: this is the good poo poo

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
toasting the space q on their birth d

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You're gonna make me cry ok

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Happy Birthday Hamjobs!
:rznv:

alnilam

ty manifisto

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie

Happy birthday hamjobs! :toot:

please keep future birthday events in the hello and chat thread as to not violate item 1 under "why did my thread get gassed" in the rules thread

it's not like a "RULE" it's more like if we had a forum full of threads with user names in them it would be a problem so we discourage them

but i'm not enough of a monster to gas a happy thread right now so carry on

:toot:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Areola Grande

:peanut:

xcheopis

Video of Hamjobs and friend on the occasion of her birthday:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mUMSi5M8g&feature=youtu.be

courtesy of Cute pictures

lol but

body is a dinosaur

xcheopis posted:

Video of Hamjobs and friend on the occasion of her birthday:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mUMSi5M8g&feature=youtu.be

courtesy of Cute pictures

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

Happy birthday hamjobs! :toot:

please keep future birthday events in the hello and chat thread as to not violate item 1 under "why did my thread get gassed" in the rules thread

it's not like a "RULE" it's more like if we had a forum full of threads with user names in them it would be a problem so we discourage them

but i'm not enough of a monster to gas a happy thread right now so carry on

:toot:

I am a monster though pls gas me

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

I am a monster though pls gas me

At your age, gas is inevitable.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Areola Grande

:iceburn: drat

Goons Are Gifts

:ohdear:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

At your age, gas is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNXb9bCnqlc

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
So basically, if I'm reading this thread right, we need to figure out a way to get Hamjobs to the speed of light since if we do that Hamjobs will then be of infinite mass, which therefore means space will dilate to a single point (from their perspective) and for Hamjobs, time will be stopped.

I bet if we rewire a Roomba and incorporate a Dyson vacuum cleaner with an Alexa it could happen, after the monstrosity of modern automation got struck by a beefy bolt of lightning in a pool filled with lime jello.

I would help, but I have to stay here and smoke this weed

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Korean Boomhauer
by-yob tryna get a ham beezy

fr though happy birthday!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

So basically, if I'm reading this thread right, we need to figure out a way to get Hamjobs to the speed of light since if we do that Hamjobs will then be of infinite mass, which therefore means space will dilate to a single point (from their perspective) and for Hamjobs, time will be stopped.

I bet if we rewire a Roomba and incorporate a Dyson vacuum cleaner with an Alexa it could happen, after the monstrosity of modern automation got struck by a beefy bolt of lightning in a pool filled with lime jello.

I would help, but I have to stay here and smoke this weed

First of all that's a DSTR

Second of all I already have an infinite rear end

Korean Boomhauer posted:

by-yob tryna get a ham beezy

fr though happy birthday!!

a ham beezy costs an extra $150

I love you all and thank you

Except Treasure Bear, because he banned we'd, on line still lobve u bud

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Every time is hamjobs time!

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Every time is hamjobs time!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

All watch and clock faces have been replaced with a silhouette of a hand grasping and stroking a large ham.

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

All watch and clock faces have been replaced with a silhouette of a hand grasping and stroking a large ham.

ty manifisto

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

in london, a prim english nanny turns red faced and covers the eyes of her charges as they gaze up at the new Big BenHam.

in hong kong, a rich buisnessmen look puzzled and disapproving, tapping at his expensive watche in a futile gesture that slowly gives way to alarm.

world wide scientists are arguing as the doomsday clock has baffled their wildest predictions, panic breaks out amongst them. what could this mean?

alpacas and llamas across the nations smile knowingly at one another, knowing that humanity's time is over and theirs has finally come.The time of hamjobs.

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 13:12 on May 8, 2019

Areola Grande

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

in london, a prim english nanny turns red faced and covers the eyes of her charges as they gaze up at the new Big BenHam.

in hong kong, a rich buisnessmen look puzzled and disapproving, tapping at his expensive watche in a futile gesture that slowly gives way to alarm.

world wide scientists are arguing as the doomsday clock has baffled their wildest predictions, panic breaks out amongst them. what could this mean?

alpacas and llamas across the nations smile knowingly at one another, knowing that humanity's time is over and theirs has finally come.The time of hamjobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

For my early birthday present my dog got he balls off