Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

Round 2 starts tomorrow!

Nashville vs. South Georgia Tormenta FC 2

I'm going to this match. We (NSC) put 5 past Swope Park on Saturday, so there's a chance it'll be a blowout. We're likely to rest some of our better players though.

I love that ESPN+ broadcasts every game. A lot of these small local rivalry matches are fun to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
Nashville 3-2 South Georgia Tormenta 2

We were never really in danger but it got a bit nervy in the last five minutes or so. Their first goal was a pair of bad mistakes from a defender and a goalkeeper, and the second was a poorly covered corner. Really should've kept a clean sheet but I'm just glad we advanced at this point.

We play the winner of the Charleston Battery - Greenville Triumph game tomorrow.

e: Here's the first goal. Very nicely weighted through ball from Alan Winn, who ended up getting MotM with a goal and two assists
https://twitter.com/opencup/status/1128464364120317953?s=19

brasstassels fucked around with this message at 05:31 on May 15, 2019