Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
gently caress yeah, BBI run! My last character was BBI only. Such an interesting way to play the game. You skulk inside the walls trying to loot what you can, fighting your way into the light bit by bit. You're like a rat in a building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Leal posted:

Episode 3

Going deeper into the dungeon, we witness something who bears the head of a cock. Also I get a lovely statue in the likeness of one of the guest pawns.

So the Cockatrice encounter is when I start crawling through the walls like a rat. Screw that cockatrice.

Also do you have the monster in a box locations mapped out already? Those were always my greatest problem early game, until I just memorized them/had a guide up.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Question, have you used any of the Nexus mods before?

I'm thinking about getting the save manager, backing up my save and then starting a modded game (lefeins difficulty mod, maybe an enb mod and an unlocked equipment/class mod) and I'd be interested in getting your perspective.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I believe there is a way to hotkey items so you don't need to keep going into the menu. Throwblast harder.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

Leal posted:

WHAT THE gently caress :supaburn:

At least you found out now!