Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go
For twelve years you've been asking "Who is hamjobs?" and I've given you your answer: The great Hamjobster. He's the only ham, the only hamster, that can do the job he himself did 12 years ago. Not even the largest ham can ever fill the hole in one's chest that's left when they die, but Hamjobs fills those gaping holes. Hamjobs can save your life. Hamjobs can help your friends get back to normal. Hamjobs can bring the darkness out of the darkness- you don't want to know the dark at midnight....you don't want to know the night where you were never welcome. Hamjobs can provide comfort, joy and love to those you know will love no other....oh, who am I kidding? We know what we're talking about...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
For twelve years you've been asking "Who is Hamjobs?" and now you can finally find out. Here are ten Hamjobs who are really good at making you feel better than ever.

1. Jay Kay

This is the second-best thing you can do for the pain you are feeling right now without actually doing anything. Sure, you could try for some medication or pain relievers like Rotala and maybe some pain pills, but your doctor is likely out of luck. Not only that, you'll probably die within hours anyway, so this may not be worth it at all. Just get over it, right now. If you do manage to get into pain and need to go into "the bed of a dead monkey," you'll definitely be happy you did.

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

2. Alex

You've never heard of Alex? He is a self-described "fantastic, incredible, god-awful man" who is constantly on the verge of losing his mind. So if your mind just randomly crashes, here, Alex is the doctor you'd need. Yes, that's right; his name is "Alex." If you are like me — you can be like Alex and not really lose your temper — you're probably going to try to help Alex with pain. If you can manage to do less than nothing, you probably

google THIS

Farecoal posted:

Hamjobs fills those gaping holes.

:grin:

google THIS

Man: Is this the right room for an argument?

Other Man:(John Cleese) I've told you once.

Man: No you haven't!

Other Man: Yes I have.

M: When?

O: Just now.

M: No you didn't!

O: Yes I did!
(They kiss)

M: Did you get a big girl like that for that guy? (M looks up at Man) Don't be so hard. (He kisses O over his shoulder) Just kiss her and she'll get right back to the real man. You'll understand that if you do it in a regular situation.

Man: I think your right. We were just having an argument.

Other Man: What did I say?

M: You weren't talking about your mother, John. You just needed some help.

O: I thought she was a real lady.

M: Is she? (O kisses him) Well she is.

O: She sure is when she gets a little desperate.

O: But her family has been around forever and she can talk to them.

M: Well we can talk if she wants. I don't know.

O: We're talking about your mother.

[They kissed ]

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is hamjobs?" and I've given you your answer: The great Hamjobster. He's the only ham, the only hamster, that can do the job he himself did 12 years ago. Not even the largest ham can ever fill the hole in one's chest that's left when they die, but Hamjobs fills those gaping holes. Hamjobs can save your life. Hamjobs can help your friends get back to normal. Hamjobs can bring the darkness out of the darkness- you don't want to know the dark at midnight....you don't want to know the night where you were never welcome. Hamjobs can provide comfort, joy and love to those you know will love no other....oh, who am I kidding? We know what we're talking about...

I am in fact known for filling some gaping holes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

HORSE! HORSE! HORSE! HORSE! HORSE HORSE HORSE! HORSE HORSE HORSES! HORSE HORSE!! HORSELY! HORSE HORSE HORSERS! HOSTILE HORSE HOSTILE HORSE HOSTILE HOSTILE HOSTLER!!! HOSTLER!!! HOSTLLER!!! HOSTLIKER! HOSTLIKER!! HOSTLER! HOSTLIKERS!! HOSTLIKER!! HOSTLYHORSEMOTHER!!! HOSTMOTHER!!! HOST-NINJA NERD!!! HOSTON! HOSTON! HO! HOH HOH HOAR! HOAR HOAR! HOPE! HOPE!! HOPE! HOPE OF HELL!! HOPE OF HELL! HOPE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!! HORTHAUSER! HORRIBLEHORTHAUSER! HORRIBLE HORTHAUSER HORRIBLE HYPE! HYPE! HOYAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HOYAAAAAAAAaaaaa!! HOWARD HORN! HOWARD HORN HOVEE HOVEE HOVEEH VEHICLES?!?!?!? HOWY?!?! HOWY?!?!? HOWY?!?!? HOWY?!?!?!? HOWY?!?!? HOW-YEAH?!?!?!?!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

President Obama farted loudly, clearing the Oval Office in seconds. The fart had an eye-melting stink that could peel the paint off the walls in a matter of seconds. What's more, it was completely undetectable by human ears. The president's pants got stuck behind the toilet and when he pulled them off, no one was able to smell it. On the way home after the presidential ceremony, The New York Times reported that Obama was given an apology card, which included notes to take down if he farted again in the future. If he's ever going to admit to a "fart" in public, he'll have to write us a check for an estimated $80.

7) It's not that Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton's inflatable golf balls went flying back into their mouths, it's that they went flying over their eyes. The two ladies are both famous golfers, and they're both known for being really mean with each other. It wasn't just Bill who ended up coughing up his blood balls, which were still visible when he was hospitalized. He had an eye problem, too.

Farecoal

There he go
some real hostlikers at this party

Farecoal

There he go
Tens of thousands of people gather in Penis City to mark the 30th anniversary of the release of The Passion.

The exhibition features photos and videos taken around Penis City, some of which are as shocking as the photos themselves. More than 700 photos are included to commemorate the event that took place in the early 1980's while some of the more extreme photos are accompanied by words of caution and cautionary words on how not to approach a man who is dressed up as a girl of the opposite sex.

One of the biggest highlights of the exhibition is the "Fashion In My Mouth" section, on display throughout the exhibition. In the gallery we see more than 100 photos representing various types of underwear and bra outfits; this range ranges from what you might expect to see on a "femme fatale" to more extreme and suggestive examples of outfits like one featuring a bikini with the straps of her underwear falling down to her ankles.

When you're looking at images of clothes like the two-inch thick, padded, high cut underwear worn by the models in the photo above, it's almost as disturbing to find images of girls in underwear holding each other that are in a state of intense sexual passion. The images taken by the models on the exhibition give more than enough of the sense of impending sexual arousal when you are paying close attention.

So much more is available about

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In season 5 of SyFy's screen adaptation of Lev Grossman's The Magicians, we see Quentin  pretending to be a child in a school, then turning into a giant bird.  He manages to gain the hearts of various children and school staff (in particular, his teacher) when he transforms into a large bird, an achievement that eventually brings him back to his ordinary size.  And he did it without flying a plane or anything, which sounds quite creepy in some regards, especially when you realize he's not trying to fly any aircraft other than what he has on his back.  It also seems to fit quite well with his transformation from child to bird, given he wasn't given wings, was never given a life, and so there were no feathers on his back in the first place.  That also ties into how he doesn't care about being a parent any more, but instead just feels like he needs to act like one to keep everyone alive. The film also depicts Quentin being caught stealing and doing things to students when they're in school that they wouldn't normally allow themselves do with the rest of their student body.  It also portrays him in school with a gang of students in the playground during a period where he has a bad attitude or is behaving inappropriately.  He does seem to do these things out of fear,

Android Blues

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

HORSE! HORSE! HORSE! HORSE! HORSE HORSE HORSE! HORSE HORSE HORSES! HORSE HORSE!! HORSELY! HORSE HORSE HORSERS! HOSTILE HORSE HOSTILE HORSE HOSTILE HOSTILE HOSTLER!!! HOSTLER!!! HOSTLLER!!! HOSTLIKER! HOSTLIKER!! HOSTLER! HOSTLIKERS!! HOSTLIKER!! HOSTLYHORSEMOTHER!!! HOSTMOTHER!!! HOST-NINJA NERD!!! HOSTON! HOSTON! HO! HOH HOH HOAR! HOAR HOAR! HOPE! HOPE!! HOPE! HOPE OF HELL!! HOPE OF HELL! HOPE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!! HORTHAUSER! HORRIBLEHORTHAUSER! HORRIBLE HORTHAUSER HORRIBLE HYPE! HYPE! HOYAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HOYAAAAAAAAaaaaa!! HOWARD HORN! HOWARD HORN HOVEE HOVEE HOVEEH VEHICLES?!?!?!? HOWY?!?! HOWY?!?!? HOWY?!?!? HOWY?!?!?!? HOWY?!?!? HOW-YEAH?!?!?!?!

this is my favourite samuel beckett play. bravo, a splendid performance

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Take me down to Penis City where the grass is green and the women are smart and the men are ugly." So I'll take a nice, leisurely stroll over to Penis City and there's all the lovely things I'd like to do with my penis. If I'm lucky I get to see the whole thing in front of me, but I'm not lucky enough.

So what do I do on Penis City?

When I am in Penis City, I've got two options. Either I will be sitting in a beautiful woman's body, listening to her breathing like an ancient Roman poet who has lost all sense of time and space (the only sensible thing to do in such an environment), or I will be in a man's body and I'll have to stare at myself naked, feeling my penis grow larger as my eyes start to open and become aching and wet with saliva I never thought it could be, or maybe I go into a man's head and I have to listen to some of those awful, disgusting songs about how nice women really are and don't get to see your dick grow as big as that.

Which would be better?

I should tell you, though. A penis that's a big penis would be a pretty sweet thing. It's a pretty big dick – I'm not talking about my little twig of a penis

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Can someone nut so hard they die? Do you have any idea what a dead horse is?! Do you know I wouldn't even know where to begin? All you know is they will not walk down the road without a leash and never stop running. My little sister and I are from Arkansas and these people are all on welfare! My little sister had to give birth to our only child without any help. He needed it! I wish you would never do this. When you can't handle this, you should just kill yourself. I have to tell you now. When I got a job at Wal-Mart, I got in my car and drove over 100 miles to an emergency room. They took my wallet and credit card. I put three grand into an insurance policy for $10,000. I also lost a year of my life in my car being driven 300 miles a day and I could have died. I couldn't get out of the car without a cane. This has not been the greatest month of my life but it was the longest. I've gone through so much just walking around. And I'm going to be sick again. This is the stupidest thing I've ever done…for what? Because I live in rural Virginia. You live at home with your dad. That's my entire life but now I'm not allowed to take out the trash if I want to get food

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Can someone nut so hard they die?

How does one get off the floor of a high school gymnasium, into what I think was a gymnasium, to find you're dead on the ground, then walk around while bleeding off your own legs to death?

The only reason people come here on Saturday mornings is to see how far I can get before I collapse and they get an autograph from each other.

And I wonder why it feels like I'm being dragged across the street every time someone brings up the death toll due to Hurricane Harvey. No, it's not a storm from Harvey that's causing massive damage, because you could just as well blame the wind and the rain on my "dying wish."

All I know is there isn't much we can do.

That was the sad and pathetic reality the news media and people like me had to face on a daily basis. The reality that Harvey is going to go down because of bad, old-fashioned political/judicial stupidity that would have cost our country trillions of dollars in damage and destruction and a whole generation of future kids being born with heart disease caused by not having had enough water. That is the sad fact, and it's a fact that a lot of people on the right aren't paying any attention to but some very prominent and influential people are.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hamjobs posted:

My little sister and I are from Arkansas and these people are all on welfare! My little sister had to give birth to our only child without any help.

checks out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

can the dick sucking trolley robot suck a guy's dick until the guy nuts to death?

7. What kind of toys are we talking about here?

8. What the gently caress is the difference between "trolley" and "motorbike"?

9. We get it, your sexbots are not the same as mine, why are we talking about them? Can you show me a sexbot with a penis?

10. No… I don't know about you, but I have no idea. It's a little more complicated than that, actually.

11. Yeah, I guess you could say our robot sexbots are slightly different… but they're both the same. The same is usually the case with sexbots, since they're designed to replicate the human body in whatever way will get their users pleasure.

13. But what about the little dick sucking trolley robot thingie? It sounds like something an idiot would try. It doesn't look like a robot at all.

14. Not even a cute cock sucking robot.

(To be continued…)

Farecoal

There he go

13. But what about the little dick sucking trolley robot thingie? It sounds like something an idiot would try. It doesn't look like a robot at all.

throwing shade at OgdenHigbie

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Dad: Where did you get this? Who taught you how to do this stuff?

Kid: From you, alright? I learned it by watching
YOU play with my balls.

Mom: I'm sick and tired of this. You've made two terrible decisions to make your brother go through this. You've given him a taste of his own medicine when I could have used a little more help. You're going to have to make some changes.

Kid: Dad, you said you couldn't handle me. What I want to do is have you teach her how to be me.

Dad: My mom is the best teacher I've ever had. Well, maybe ever. She's also one of the best mothers the world has ever known because you're my only child.

Kid: I don't wanna have to be you! That's not me- I'm just a kid, aren't I!?

The video ends as Mom gives a final shoutout to her daughter.

Kid: That's where you stay when you come home. Thanks to you Mommy, all my life I didn't know I even needed another parent. You deserve better than that.

Her parting words are then heard over the family's television.

Parents/Uncle Joe: Don't you think the next time the world will say something nice

Farecoal

There he go

Hugh Malone posted:

Dad: Where did you get this? Who taught you how to do this stuff?

Kid: From you, alright? I learned it by watching
YOU play with my balls.

not even waiting a little bit, huh bot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

can the dick sucking trolley robot suck a guy's dick until the guy nuts to death? If so, why? And why would you give a dick sucking robot a life of his own? It really seems like you've made a decision to gently caress your wife. And this isn't to say that your wife can't have a few fun times, but it sure looks like she's been having one every weekend without your intervention.

Farecoal

There he go
Damnnnnnn

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

can the dick sucking trolley robot suck a guy's dick until the guy nuts to death?

A: No. No jerk has ever been able to pull that off if there is any dick for it (although that's actually what's going on with a large robot, which probably isn't too hard), but let's hope you've got a spare robot who can. (Note: The robot used in this post was a giant, metal humanoid dick-sucking monstrosity called the Karmic Jug. The reason it didn't work is that Karmic did not like the sound it made when it was sucked).

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

man, the concept of nutting to death really works for BYOBot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

can the dick sucking trolley robot suck a guy's dick until the guy nuts to death? If so, why? And why would you give a dick sucking robot a life of his own? It really seems like you've made a decision to gently caress your wife. And this isn't to say that your wife can't have a few fun times, but it sure looks like she's been having one every weekend without your intervention.

:iceburn:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

man, the concept of nutting to death really works for BYOBot

another intrusive thought success story!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

1. When the dick sucking trolley robot is going to hit the guy.

Why is this funny? Because when it comes down to it the dick sucking trolley robot is a dick sucking idiot who isn't capable of deciding whether to gently caress the guy's dick, suck his balls, and/or suck his testicles. The guy is basically going to be stuck loving a dick sucking trolley robot for the whole day.

2. When the dick sucking trolley robot goes to the bathroom or the bathroom toilet and can't get anything done.

The robot just can't take its own load because the guy just needs to piss.

So just before it falls to the dick sucking idiot, the dick sucking idiot is going to tell you "I loving suck dick!".

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Do people still like dick sucking trolley robots?

Why can't you give the dick sucking robot a dick?

The cock sucking dick sucking trolley robot doesn't have a dick?

I heard you can have dick sucking robots gently caress you, do they really have those cute little hands up there?

Do your dick swallowing dicks feel awkward while having sex?

Why does the dick sucking robot have a big dick?

Is it OK to have the dicks of the dick sucking robot sucked away by the cock sucking robot?

Why does the dick sucking robot have a tiny cock?

Is the dick sucking robot a pussy dog or a dick sucker? Either way we need to figure stuff out.

Will the dick swallowing dicks of dicks of the dick sucking robot ever fit in my rear end in a top hat?

Is the dick sucking cock riding dick cock robot sexy? (The dick sucking robot's dick riding dick cock robot was just gross, but I digress.)

:golfclap:

Android Blues

A: No. No jerk has ever been able to pull that off if there is any dick for it (although that's actually what's going on with a large robot, which probably isn't too hard), but let's hope you've got a spare robot who can. (Note: The robot used in this post was a giant, metal humanoid dick-sucking monstrosity called the Karmic Jug. The reason it didn't work is that Karmic did not like the sound it made when it was sucked).

This is a true account of the trailblazing sexologists who revolutionised dick-sucking robots by designing and building what afficionados fondly refer to as the ultimate in the field - the giant, metal humanoid dick-sucking monstrosity known as the Karmic Jug. This is an account of Karmic Jug's history, its development and of an extremely rare, rare breed of cock - the most intense dick-sucking experience ever seen in all of human history. This incredible video is an epic journey down the history of dick-sucking robots and the sexologist who helped to popularise them to mankind - and if you're wondering where exactly Karmic Jug came from, then you're in the wrong place.

Dick-sucking robots may come and go. As an ancient civilization and an ancient civilization, they have survived into the 21st century due to the ingenuity and hard work of their sexologists and scientists. We're lucky in that we have an astounding handful of these wonderful machines to gaze upon in our lifetime. But then there are the ones that are only in the last 20 years or so. It appears that Karmic Jug's development into a dick-sucking monster occurred roughly 5,000 years ago. That date would represent its peak sexual development;

Android Blues

the ancient aliens guy but he's talking about dick sucking trolley robots

Goons Are Gifts

So far we know that Star Trek, Nutting to death and sexual horses work exceptionally great here. I tried to think of a combination of these things but my browser literally crashed before I could even go there.
A sign?

erosion

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

quote:

There are four types of robots: Dick-sucking robots, mick-sucking robots, mitch-sucking robots, and mike-sucking robots.

Mick-Sucking Robots

Most robots resemble ordinary jackasses that are given a set of instructions and given a short speech from the robot operator. Most robot designers want a robot that is hard to talk to and that is easy to get along with. For instance, a robot that sucks on you or the other robot is a mike-sucker, a robot that sucks on a child and the robot operator. Micks suck is easier to control and to interact with than a mike-sucker.

Some robot models are called mikes, and sometimes they are given names like Dick, Miss, and Tom.

Sucking robots can be dangerous because they may chew something or use a sharp object as a weapon.

Dick Sucking Robots

Dick suck robots are more common than mikeshucking robots and are called mick-sucking robots because they have the same goal of sucking in and spitting out a person.

Mick Sucking Robots

Mick suck robots are a special type of mack-suckers because they are a specialized type of jerk. The mick suckers have a unique design and often act just like conventional jackass

Goons Are Gifts

It was that day when Captain Picard rode his sexual horse towards the planet where aliens nut each other to death, when he said, as he had in previous interviews, "I don't believe you can talk about my sexual preferences. There is no such thing as a platonic homosexual." He was a homosexual, but surprisingly he was not a rapist. In one of the last interviews after the first "The Cage" (season 2, episode 6), he did not even use the words "rapist." He did not describe himself as a rapist, only as an abuser of homosexual power and dominance. The horses believe, he said, that when he was on the run from Starfleet, he was "a monster for whom nothing was taboo except that I was watching my horse gently caress donkeys". We will leave to you the explanation of that, a very long one, of which we will give the reader as soon as he also started to gently caress the nuts into the belly.

He was so determined not to mention such a thing as his homosexual horse for the last time, after all other times of his life, that when he was in danger of being captured by the Borg, and he could not be allowed to discuss his sexual behavior with them as they were professional nuts, he would do so in his most private moments and under strict instructions. When John Harrison described himself thus, "I am the first Star Trek character to openly discuss my gay horse's nuts." But what has been done with these stories after the second film? What is in effect now

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the byob subforum on the something awful forums is a chill place to hang out with good friends and make posts. the users on byob often like to make memes and jokes, and you don't have to ask them and they seem to accept as a part of their culture, because they are always talking. that's great!

it's great to meet new people in good company

what it means to live without a family,

when you need to go a place, when you need to leave that place

there's no pressure

the community is a melting pot of ideas.

you can get into the chatroom with any random member of the community, you know, if that person needs your attention. a few days later you'll get in front of a moderator, and you'll get a message, and it's just a bunch of random comments you can write, that nobody can filter, and you can read about how it happened and get to feel the feelings of how you felt on that day, what everyone thought of each thing, and you start to understand the things that you know and where you want your life to go in the future.

the community seems to be built around community

the community has its own rules, no matter how much things go wrong, no matter how lovely the community is, no matter how you want to

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
How do dogs eat soup?
by Richard Butte

[Advertisement]

It is common knowledge that dogs eat soup. But what many people don't realize is that
they do so in a way that most people don't think of as "dog eating." Dogs eat soup in many ways and with different amounts of food. Some dogs prefer some canned or boxed food, whereas others prefer homemade, fresh-ground or canned soup. Some like it thick, while others like it medium-thick. Dogs may or may not have a preference in volume of their food, but when it comes to food taste, there is little difference in food variety when it comes to what dogs eat.

To help us explore this notion of dog food variety, here's a look at the typical dog's dinner food diet…

For more about dogs, check out dog food basics.

To take us a little further into the world of dog food variety, we looked at some more recent studies that looked at dogs' eating behavior.

In particular, we looked at dog owners' use of canned or frozen items and they found similar patterns of feeding, but there are several differences as well. The first one relates to the types and contents of the canned food. In one study, owners of large dogs used canned soup to feed their dogs, while smaller dog owners used canned fruit to feed

Nosfereefer

In the following essay I will explain how cheese is actually a form of vegetable. First of all, we must be clear that there are three main varieties of cheese:

Gravy-type: When the cheese is mixed in cream, cream usually has much less protein. It is often considered that all cheeses should be produced with gravy. It may be argued that gravy-type cheese has a high fat content, but this is only a generalisation of what is actually in milk in cheese form. The difference between milk and cream is a matter of preference rather than anything else.

Rib-type: When milk/cream together, they form an ice cream. While it has a great texture and flavour, it has low levels of cholesterol. It is generally not made from sheep's milk.

Chick-fil-A style: When mixed in cheese puree, the cheese is actually mixed with fat from chicken. This type of cheese is sometimes also referred to as 'chicken cheese' and will probably never appear on a shelf or in supermarkets because it involves more animal products than milk and is thus also expensive.

As with any food, there are many differences in quality between the different types of cheeses available in supermarkets and shops. They should therefore be taken with a pinch of salt and an understanding of the quality of the product.

Nosfereefer

For the last two decades, French engineers have been figuring out how cows can produce more farts. Their efforts have had a positive effect on the consumer market; but it has also reduced the cows' production. That reduced supply means that more cows are needed to fulfill the country's beef consumption. This is a situation that needs to change.

A study in this series by the European Environment Agency shows that a combination of environmental laws, marketing regulations and marketing practices, which must be followed to the letter (including not selling beef to customers who can not afford it), have contributed to this reduction in demand, particularly for beef products from poor areas in the EU.

Nosfereefer

farmers rejoice as weed is legalized around the world. That's right, the United States is becoming a marijuana hub because the weed is legalized everywhere. The US government is allowing its farmers to harvest weed that will eventually turn into cigarettes, chocolate, or even cocaine to give money to our government. Well this is crazy. Here is a list of the 15 states where marijuana is legal:

Colorado

Nevada

Oregon

Washington

Massachusetts

Connecticut

Hawaii

Nosfereefer

health experts warn about the negative health effects related to long term milk abuse. a report by the american health association blames milk addiction for increasing levels of crime, low incomes in urban areas, and decreased employment in many cases of low and middle income groups, and high levels of suicide in areas affected by the increase in milk consumption. a study by the U.k.'s health and social welfare regulator of the Department of Health claims milk is the single greatest health hazard of children, especially boys [1].

Although milk consumption is widely assumed to be beneficial in developing brains that gain development and learning abilities, much remains unanswered. Some milk drinkers have been reported to have brain changes when the drink is taken. These differences in brains may be associated with other health problems [2]. According to Dr. David B. Rigg: "A recent study in a rural district in Scotland found that drinking more than one can of milk every day could influence mental development and lead to the formation of aggressive habits", which may contribute to aggression and suicide tendencies [3].

According to nutrition and exercise experts, it is well recognised that the health risks of milk exposure are extremely high [4]. For example:

There are about 1,200 cases of acute cerebrovascular accident among pregnant teens per year in Southwestern USA. The rate is 1 case for every 13,000 women in that age

Nosfereefer

the real reason for the vatican is that dragons are real. because of the pope's dragon allies he is very powerful."

But, of course, that didn't stop them from going further, and they went on to claim that the Catholic Church does in fact do have dragons.

"This was not about the dragon in a way at all, it was a metaphor that they can get rid of us in a single breath. They can easily wipe us out if they feel like it."

The Church of England has issued a statement to condemn their comments. It states that this 'is a profoundly dangerous statement that cannot be taken seriously'.

"These views and remarks are deeply offensive and are totally rejected. We regret this has taken place at the vatican and look forward to hearing those who wish to join us call on the Church of England to rescind this unacceptable and completely incorrect claim."

This certainly strikes me as extremely offensive.

However, I don't think anyone in the Catholic Church really gets that they have dragons at all. It certainly does not seem to help that this is only an academic discussion with no real physical proof to back up anything. Or, that this doesn't seem to just come out of left field.

In order for any faith, whether true or not, to exist – or if it even exists at all – some sort of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

jesus: "i love getting high"
*jesus smokes bong*
timmy: no jesus! weed is the devil's lettuce!
jesus: "smoking marijuana is very cool"
timmy: "no, cannabis is in fact very addictive and harmful!"

jesus: "that is just not true, you are wrong!"
jesus: "cure for cancer! and then stop it!"
[long pause]
timmy: oh poo poo!!! i cant get rid of it!!!
jesus: "it is perfectly normal to have a problem with weed"
jesus: "cannabis is a good plant at doing that!"
jesus: "and yet even though it is very healthy and a pretty wonderful weed, some may have too much of it or maybe too little"
jesus: "and thus this condition exists!"
jesus: "not only that, but when smoking it is sometimes deadly dangerous"
jesus: "cannabis is also sometimes dangerous. so when some people say all cannabis is safe, they mean marijuana also can be dangerous and should not be smoked"
[long pause]
jesus: "you can have problems with cannabis but if you smoke it wisely, it can be a very positive thing"