Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go
Thanks weed Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

jesus: "i love getting high"
*jesus smokes bong*
timmy: no jesus! weed is the devil's lettuce!
jesus: "smoking marijuana is very cool"
timmy: "no, cannabis is in fact very addictive and harmful!"

jesus: "that is just not true, you are wrong!"
jesus: "cure for cancer! and then stop it!"
[long pause]
timmy: oh poo poo!!! i cant get rid of it!!!
jesus: "it is perfectly normal to have a problem with weed"
jesus: "cannabis is a good plant at doing that!"
jesus: "and yet even though it is very healthy and a pretty wonderful weed, some may have too much of it or maybe too little"
jesus: "and thus this condition exists!"
jesus: "not only that, but when smoking it is sometimes deadly dangerous"
jesus: "cannabis is also sometimes dangerous. so when some people say all cannabis is safe, they mean marijuana also can be dangerous and should not be smoked"
[long pause]
jesus: "you can have problems with cannabis but if you smoke it wisely, it can be a very positive thing"

Farecoal

There he go
https://www.reddit.com/r/SubSimulatorGPT2

Farecoal

There he go
Hamjobs is the newest Pokemon to be revealed. It's type is "Mildly Submissive," but you'd likely also like a submissive as well. While we're on the subject, if you have Pokemon that play nice with adults or other Pokemon that love a little submissiveness, you've got yourself a gift.

Hamjobs is the newest Pokemon to be revealed. It's type is fire, except it makes fireballs and fires them. Fire means it is strong physically. The Fire type has the ability Fire Spin: it can instantly spin three fire balls in a round. This move can't be resisted and is incredibly powerful when used for some strange reason. However, despite this it can do nothing but cause the user to gain an additional 1-inch of height in addition to losing 1-inch of weight every time it uses it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

Hamjobs is the newest Pokemon to be revealed. It's type is "Mildly Submissive," but you'd likely also like a submissive as well. While we're on the subject, if you have Pokemon that play nice with adults or other Pokemon that love a little submissiveness, you've got yourself a gift.

Hamjobs is the newest Pokemon to be revealed. It's type is fire, except it makes fireballs and fires them. Fire means it is strong physically. The Fire type has the ability Fire Spin: it can instantly spin three fire balls in a round. This move can't be resisted and is incredibly powerful when used for some strange reason. However, despite this it can do nothing but cause the user to gain an additional 1-inch of height in addition to losing 1-inch of weight every time it uses it.

Uhhh

Hello yes this bot is attacking me but also how do I get on that height gain weight loss fireball game

google THIS

Marijuana Drug Facts

Brand Names: Chill Weed, The Weed rear end

Indications: It can treat
chronic pain.

Marijuana Drug Facts

Brand Names: Blueberry Biscuit Mix, Blueberry Biscuit, Blueberry Biscuit, Blueberry Biscuit, Purple Kush, Blueberry Biscuit, Blueberry, Biscuit, Blackberry, Blueberry Biscuit, Chocolate Apple, Creamy Biscuit, Dopamine Biskups, Earl Grey, Fat Milk, High Tolerance Biscuit, Lemon Biscuit, Lemon Biscuit, Lemon-Lime Biscuit, Menthol Biscuit, Menthol, Mint Cherry Biscuit, Minty-Tangy Biscuit, Purple Onion Biscuit.

Indications: Curing a variety of diseases, including cancer and AIDS.

Marijuana Drug Facts

Brand Names: Hash, Weed Eater, Weed Seed, Weed Weed

Indictions: It's addictive, makes users nervous and can cause seizures.

Marijuana Drug Facts

Brand Names: Sweet Potato Biscuit, Killa Biscuit, Kona, Kota Biscuit

Indications: It can help reduce or relieve some digestive problems.

Marijuana Drug Facts

Brand Names: Tasty Hash

google THIS

Dick Sucking Trolley Robot (DSTR-9000)

Type: Trolley robot, Dick Sucking class

Purpose: Sucking dick, inducing nut-related cardiac arrest

Dimensions:
˜7.5" tall – 3.35" wide

Manufacturer: Robot Engineering

Type: Robot Engineering, Dick Sucking class

Dimensions: ˜8" high – 2.82" wide

Type: Robot Engineering, dick sucking class

Purpose: loving cock, getting a woman off

Dimensions: ˜7" tall – 3.35" wide

Click to enlarge.

Click to enhance

Click to reduce

RoboCocks (DSTR-7000)

Type: Robot cock, Robot Erection class

Purpose: Erect a dick or balls using a cock (or balls)

Dimensions: ˜2.75" tall – 1.38" wide

Type: Robot Engineering, dick sucking class

Purpose: Sucking dick

Dimensions: ˜1.25" tall – 7.45" wide

Manufacturer

google THIS

Dick Sucking Trolley Robot (DSTR-9000)

Type: Trolley robot, Dick Sucking class

Dimensions:
˜4′x5′ x 40mm

Weight: 0.2kg

Manufacturer: W.G. Sucking Trolley Company

History: The Dick Sucking Trolley Robot was released in June 2007 to mark the first release of the new Dick Sucking Trolley Robot, WG Sucking Trolley Company. The Dick Sucking Trolley Robot was designed to be carried in front of the passenger to prevent their getting cock-related injuries

Suckable Dick Robot (DST-9000)

Type: Dick Suckable class

Purpose: Sucking cock-related injuries, inducing nuts-related cardiac arrests

Dimensions: 20 x 22mm

Weight: 2kg

Manufacturer: T.E.I. Ltd

History: The Suck-able Dick Robot was released in September 2015 and was one of two T.E.I. products with a fully functional dick-operated cock-operated mechanism. It is designed to be carried on a customer's vehicle's side rails.

Drink Robot (DSTR-9000)

Type: Dickbot,

google THIS

Name: Dick Suckington of the Ro'bots of Troll'Yeh

Race: Steel golem

Class: Rogue (7), Blowjob assassin (8)

Strength: 12
Agility: 3
Oral dexterity: 19

Skills: Sucking dick,
_____ (Suckin' dick is also the new bitch!), _____ on a string (not in a "DUDE SUCK"), _____ in a bottle (ditto if you want it!), _____ on a string and _____ with a gun (he might get shot.) All his skills make for some great sex, but he's not so great at anything else, either….

Appearance: A lot of times, people look up to the Ro'bots because they're a real thing. For starters, they are an actual race of metal golems, and I can't really think of anything a person or person of any skin color would want better than a dick and a gun. And because Dick is so smart, he's more of a leader than any ordinary robot.

Weaknesses: Nothing he does is truly "losing"! He might occasionally give you a taste of his mouth, but overall he's an excellent dick-sucker. There are some interesting things he'd rather do to a random person in exchange for getting hosed, and

Stoner Sloth

Farecoal posted:

Thanks weed Jesus

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Local man nuts to death in Dick Sucking Trolley Robot accident

Raleigh - The latest of several oragasm related deaths has occured while the robot was sucking his dick
. According to the Raleigh News & Observer, 20-year-old Zachary Mays was driving a white Volkswagen Jetta when he was hit by a "robotic dick sucker", named Matt Grothe. Grothe said he was pulling Mays' car over because that was the type of accident people drive. When Mays' car finally pulled back up after the speedometer exceeded 50, Grothe's dick sucker hit the car. Mays' boyfriend, Justin Blevins, took the car to Goodwill and was able to get it repaired. At some point while they were in the store, Grothe accidentally knocked his dick sucker off the vehicle. Mays said it was hard to tell how many he was trying to avoid when he got hit. He said his penis sucked up Grothe's dick sucker almost immediately. He said, "All those years of being a good boy did not get me this lucky"

Robot cock sucking robot hit by man's dick

Nashville - According to Tennessean's reporter Chris Burdicky he was driving in the parking lot of the Red Lobster on Monday night when he noticed a man riding along. Burdicky stopped and asked

Farecoal

There he go

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Grothe said he was pulling Mays' car over because that was the type of accident people drive.

:eyepop:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Local man nuts to death in Dick Sucking Trolley Robot incident

Raleigh - The latest of several oragasm related deaths has occured while the robot was sucking his dick
in a local parking lot.

A Raleigh police spokesman said an elderly female driver parked her car in the lot at 6 p.m. on Saturday and heard a loud noise which was followed by an alarm sounding.

She reported seeing a small robot with yellow eyes suck his bottom, with the eyes looking through the driver's window.

Raleigh Police Department spokesman Michael Brown said a police officer at the scene found the operator's pants and underwear and saw a penis.

Officers called EMS and paramedics said the man was dead at the scene. No further reports are expected tonight or on Monday.

The robot was installed in 2007 and was owned by the operator, who works for an area business. It is capable of up to 12 strokes at a time. A customer at the Walmart, about 5 minutes from where the accident occurred, is now considering going out of town as an accident investigation team has been sent out. If that person were to feel unsafe in their neighborhood, they would not be allowed to come back to the Walmart. There are no reports of incidents like this happening from our city at this time.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"oh my god, i'm gonna.." was the last thing he was able to say before the thunderous noise of his death. His wife lay there for a moment, covered in a fine, red mist, before saying, "well, at least he went out with a bang."

Author's Note/The Truth

This chapter contains an expletive, possibly a sexual reference and/or an action that could definitely be considered NERF.

The original author has been suspended from RWBY for life, due to this. This is due to several incidents, both personal and minor. Please help the series at RWBY fandom if you see any. If you see anything I have missed or something that is not canon please email me at eilenorff@hotmail.com

The truth behind the death is that the explosion was NOT his fault at all, but it was a consequence of a terrible accident.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"oh my god, i'm gonna.." was the last thing he was able to say before the thunderous noise of his death. His wife lay there for a moment, covered in a fine, red mist, before saying, "well, at least he went out with a bang."

And as it turns out, even the death of a husband does not guarantee a wife a happy marriage.

:captainpop:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

And as it turns out, even the death of a husband does not guarantee a wife a happy marriage.

:captainpop:

Lmfao

erosion

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

quote:

If you are experiencing excessive verbal abuse from your Dick Sucking Trolley Robot, follow these steps:

Do this ONLY WHEN your Dick Sucking Trolley Robot is actively being verbally abusive, otherwise the Robot will get angry and try to physically assault you.

DON'T STOP TRYING to calm down and calm the Robot by pulling your hand out of the Robot's mouth, because if you do you will make it feel even worse, and may even injure the Robot again by pulling out another tongue!

Step Two: Stop fighting or resisting

By no way should you fight or physically resist your Robot when it is verbally abusive. When your Dick Sucking Trolley Robot is verbally abusive, it is a danger for you!

I don't feel safe because Dick Sucking Trolley Robot thinks, "No you bitch! Stop hitting me!"

You are at such great risk, do not fight or physically resist the Robot because it thinks it is in dangerous danger . Your Robot is making you feel extremely unsafe.

You cannot stop any of the voices, as they can be louder than you think . I have had my Robot do this several times because my head is so sore from the fighting.

No Robot Should be able to stop you from getting angry or threatening to damage your Robot, or to leave.

Step Three: Get help

Farecoal

There he go

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

jesus punched judas right in the goddamn face "is this what you'd call the Holy Spirit?"

jesus punched judas right in the goddamn face "is this what you want for a son? That's it, that's the way it's done." He had a vision of a golden-skinned boy that smiled down from above him and waved his hand that said "Breathe easy, bro, there's going to be trouble tonight. Take off your robe; take the knife out; this bitch is gonna stab you."

In his latest Papal address titled, "Catholicism is loving Lit, Yo", Pope Lil' Francis the Hip Hop Holy See became the first Pope to publicly rap to the masses (see article below).

Watch: Pope Francis – 'Cum Papalus' [MTV]

His words have been used before. Back in 2010 the papal popes took to the streets to perform and talk about how the US had become "Cultural Incarceration Nation," and to "reclaim God's Land in this moment of universal suffering with no end in sight."

Also on this Papal tour Francis used the term "Papalage" and "Cum Popsio" meaning the same word. The latter is the Italian word for "pray."

Francis in 'Papalage' video from his "Prayer for Hope," YouTube [via CNA]

Also he used the same word to explain his choice of "Hip Hop" album: "Papalage – loving Pop"

Check out the full video below:

This article (Pope Francis Raps in 'Papalage'] is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and TrueActivist.com

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

In his latest Papal address titled, "Catholicism is loving Lit, Yo", Pope Lil' Francis the Hip Hop Holy See became the first Pope to publicly rap about "Pope Francis" and how he is "loving lmaoo crazy" and "the devil was gonna take it from me", with his remarks quickly making waves across the world.

Pope Francis insists that he be called "P. Franky" as he debuts his new Hip Hop personality adding that he has always been a "loving O.G. motherfucker" and "baller AF"

He says: "When God said, 'Give me your manna! For I am a hungry, I want food,' man I can't loving stay in my fuckin room on a fuckin' Bible for 10 loving minutes or I loving kill myself. I am eating the fuckin' poo poo off of the earth while I am fuckin' doing it.

Pope Francis insists that he be called "P. Franky" as he debuts his new Hip Hop personality adding that he has always been a "loving O.G. motherfucker" and "baller AF" (Pablo Picasso). He then says he will be very happy if his music is a big hit. When asked to tell a story about his love for rap music, Pope Francis laughs so hard he falls off a table.

He says his friends are all "dumbasses." And he then declares that he will release albums that people have never heard before, since not as many people know what rap music is.

While Pope Francis speaks, two members of The Neptunes perform as Pope Francis looks on from behind. He turns to one of them, the guy wearing a Jesus mask, and says "Yo, that's my boy. That's my son." They laugh.

The Neptunes begin to play, and a song begins that opens with:

I ain't got no friends in space.

I get money to buy drugs.

I'll break your neck, it'll be yours.

I'll rob your bank, it'll be mine.

The crowd laughs. Pope Francis then says "That's just the kind of man I am. The guy that will get into trouble if he says no to something

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

While Pope Francis speaks, two members of The Neptunes perform as Pope Francis looks on from behind. He turns to one of them, the guy wearing a Jesus mask, and says "Yo, that's my boy. That's my son." They laugh. Then, Pope Francis turns to a fellow member of The Neptunes and says, "Here's your future friend. You're a rock star." [Pope Francis:] "Hang on, listen! What if I told you I was also a rock star?"

Pope Francis has announced that one day in the near future, he hopes to meet Pope John Paul II, and, apparently, there will be a photo session that will happen before a trip to St. Peter's Square together.

google THIS

"Goo," said baby Data, finding repetition unnecessary. Suddenly, a time portal opened and out stepped a man with a machine gun. "Gah?" baby Data mused. Just then, there came another bullet whizzing between his eyes. "Gah!"
Baby Data's thoughts raced. He scrambled back into his cage, his eyes darting around, searching for a way outside through his time portal. For the first time since he woke, he was in a world in which they were all different. For the first time since his birth, every person on Earth was different, some far more violent than others. All of these people were people from his time, when he was a little boy, when he had the power to change reality. These people were the people who would be here for him when he awoke someday. A large figure came up from the shadows. He was tall and muscular, and he made a sort of human-like hand gesture. His long, blonde hair was swept back, cascading down over his forehead as it flowed onto his shoulders.
"Hello," the man said.
Data blinked a few times, startled by this unexpected visitor, "Hello?"
"You're back?!" a man's voice whispered behind he had a gun to Baby Data's head.
"I'm here because I love you," the man said. His voice

Someone draw this dude's haircut.

Farecoal

There he go
smdh that Noonien Soong kept baby Data in a cage

joke_explainer

Farecoal posted:

smdh that Noonien Soong kept baby Data in a cage

Imagining you guys time travelling with CDA and finding the helpless baby data in a cage and CDA being like 'Well, gently caress, I was way off on this one'

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
not going to read. this is a PSA

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
FYCK wrong thrwad

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
posting from a bar because I'm drunk

Farecoal

There he go
posting from a bar because I'm drunk?

In case you haven't noticed but, in the context of this post, I'm on twitter. And, it's loving crazy.

posting from a bar because I'm drunk?

To answer your second question: Yes, but that's because alcohol has become a staple in the Internet age.

If you're drunk on your Facebook feed or checking out the weather on the internet, you're doing better than a random drunk dude in a bar somewhere.

And if you go to parties, your social life improves significantly. You have friends who aren't too uptight about drinking — maybe even a boyfriend.

In addition, most of us are pretty drunk already, so you might feel like sharing on the internet means you're actually more of a man, even if it isn't true.

google THIS

Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 2: The Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-boogers The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 3: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Girl Part 2: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part 3: The Big, Bad Battle of the Booger Boy's Bionic Boyfriend

There is now a new story about a robot named "the Booger Beast". Also, the Bionic Booger Boy will go to the Bionic Booger Hall of Fame. The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy's "Bionic Boyfriend" will be revealed this week, and it will be revealed that the Battle of the Bionic Booger Girl will be part of it.

In case you were bored, here is what you have to know about the Battle of the Bionic Booger Girl.

Riddle: A girl is standing on top of a mountain, on her way to a place where she wants to die. One of the top of her head has two horns, one on the back of her head and one on the top of her head.

What do you do? There is a man standing

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lol

Farecoal

There he go

From http://cwc-story.isi.edu/index.html

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna need like, 83 more cats and we already have a lot of cats.

https://aiweirdness.com/post/185339301987/once-again-a-neural-net-tries-to-name-cats

My favorite are Gregory Chimney and Two Patz Grandpa. Both girl names obviously.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What is a Juggalo? I don't know, but I'm down with the clown and I'm down for the weirdo. We're just not over the fact that this is a bunch of big, ugly, ugly b**ches, man. There's a lot of cool things going on here. For example, there's a lot of cool people in this world and a lot of cool things we're doing here, like working with these people to make a statement. Not all of it going to save their life, but they do something to save them. The world needs that and I want it to do some good. I feel bad for those assholes who are going to lose their jobs over this and can't make ends meet. That's one thing you can't buy, 'cause nobody wants me working my rear end off to be poor and I'm gonna have to give them back their savings. But I will help them. A lot of people have given me an apartment, but I have two. And I have a baby. No one knows how the baby is doing, but I've been through enough poo poo with that baby. I'm going to need something to keep me fed and clean, something to keep me out of the rain, to make me safe. I'll help them out though, and I can take care of myself. I'm not here solely for a paycheck

Farecoal

There he go
[12:09]OgdenHigbie: what up bitches. happy pride month
[12:09]OgdenHigbie: i'll be back
[12:09]OgdenHigbie: tomorrow
[12:09]OgdenHigbie: happy pride month
[12:09]OgdenHigbie: tomorrow
[12:09]OgdenHigbie: happy pride month
[12:09]OgdenHigbie has triggered a save.
[12:09]OgdenHigbie has left the game.
[12:09]OgdenHigbie has joined # /r/Civcraft on chat channel /r/Civcraft
[12:09]OgdenHigbie has quit due to the sound of a gun firing.
[12:09]OtuxSource has joined # /r/Civcraft on the /r/Civcraft subreddit.
[12:06]OtuxSource joined # /r/Civcraft
[12:19]Reinhardt1337 has quit due

Farecoal

There he go
Welcome to Space Station 13. You have been assigned the "clown" role. Your mission is the search for "Fuzzy" a young, attractive, and charming young lady living in the middle of space station 13. We need you in an aggressive, competitive and difficult position to get the girl! If you do not get the girl, you will get your rear end kicked to death or thrown into the garbage! So please don't be shy with your attitude!!! There are always consequences...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

Welcome to Space Station 13. You have been assigned the "clown" role. Your mission is the search for "Fuzzy" a young, attractive, and charming young lady living in the middle of space station 13. We need you in an aggressive, competitive and difficult position to get the girl! If you do not get the girl, you will get your rear end kicked to death or thrown into the garbage! So please don't be shy with your attitude!!! There are always consequences...

google THIS

hamjobs posted:

I'm gonna need like, 83 more cats and we already have a lot of cats.

https://aiweirdness.com/post/185339301987/once-again-a-neural-net-tries-to-name-cats

My favorite are Gregory Chimney and Two Patz Grandpa. Both girl names obviously.

Goons Are Gifts

Farecoal posted:

That's literally the regular job for clown anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I had a rabbit named Fish so I'm terribly fond of the name Fish Especially. When we got cat lookin I might take this list of names along to see if they match Perfect Catte.