Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

quote:

are you okay mr robot?

A: Do you need me to sit?

Do you really think you can get away with asking? Are you serious? I can see you looking at me like you think I'm the next Mark Zuckerberg. And yet, I don't care. I don't really care, because I know what you're up to right now. And yet, you know where that line is between making me cry and making me feel sad. If I were you, I'd be yelling at you for being immature and being a douche. And yet, you're laughing so hard we could talk for three hours on the floor of the bathroom, and it's still not getting old, right? You've lost your mind, mate. And yet, so long as I know that I'm going to need your help, I'll do anything it takes to save this world.

(You may be wondering where my heart is. You are right, it is a heart.)

Q: Where's the rest of the world? I mean, you say you want people to see the way things are "for the good of all". Why?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Robot you can destroy or save us which is it going to be? We'll find you."

Darth Vader answered, "I'll see you on Cloud City." As he was going out, his right eye burst out with a blinding flash of light, and another appeared from beneath the canopy. "Killed the evil one and saved me." Vader's mask came back on. "No one knows of these people from the Emperor's archives." He took the second mask with him and they began to run towards Vader, while the Emperor searched for them.

They entered the cave and stopped down in front of a large, rectangular box with a green light, which looked like a window into a future timeline. Vader, while looking around for the light, asked "How long ago that was and what was in that box?" A voice said it had been a week. He looked at it carefully to confirm. "A week ago. It may have been a week before the Emperor brought you here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Your star wars fanfic is garbage dude."

"Okay... so are my fans stupid or something?"

Tyrion stared at him blankly before looking around for any answers.

"Well, not stupid. Your fanfic can be really, really, really good but still, your response is... you're probably not going to say 'no' in my case. That would be stupid."

And then he laughed.

"So, this is it! I'm leaving now."

-oOo-

Chapter 5 – The Final Battle (Part 1)

"Oh noo, no, I'm not doing good." A young woman named Arya sobbed as she and her daughter were carried away on carts on the road towards Winterfell in a heavy snowstorm. The girl's cry echoed in their ears as they watched as winter came back to those who live in Winterfell. All the people were terrified of this sudden return to life while the men were content with the comfort and tranquility of the city. It was as if she knew everything was going to be alright and that her daughter would be fine,

----------------

Stoner Sloth

quote:

what should i have for dinner?

Dinner - a vegetarian option. Don't like the smell of meat or the taste...not all the meat, I like it. But at some point my health stopped improving.

2. What's a vegan meal?

Some of the best options are meat, or seafood.

3. What kind of vegan dishes?

Casseroles (with a side of veggies, beans or meat)

Vegetarian and vegan appetizers (like the salad)

Vegetarian desserts on bread & pasta, or desserts mixed with meat

Vegetarian and vegan salads, mixed with meat

Vegetable soup, meat.

Dinner - another vegetarian option.

Other questions? Leave them, I might help you.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

The transformation begins.
Block print spandex erupts from my skin.
The foam roll of a yoga pad springs from my spine.
From my clawed hands, an iPhone and an extra skinny white chocolate mochachino. Kathy written on the side in black felt tip.
"Hashtag turmeric!" I shout to my followers. "Hashtag wellness!" they reply.
A small, angry dog appears under my arm.
The transformation is complete.
My hair is braided into a beautiful bun and I look like a woman I've never seen before. Then I get back to my own world.
What is it with the yoga bacchanals? One of my biggest struggles is that I can't feel good enough for myself. I'm not going to go into the weeds of self-esteem and self-improvement and hope and pray for a miracle to change. To me, happiness and fulfillment is something that must happen. I must be there, walking into the next yoga class in my yoga pants. There must be something there for me. Someone, somewhere is

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

He was sweating and nervous. Could this be it? Could this be the grand pinnacle of his posting career?
What if it wasn't good enough? People might hate it. He was shaking and decided to edit everything out. It was not yet time for a post like this. He wanted to make it as short as possible. He looked through every comment section on reddit and started putting out lists. No one wanted to comment on this. Ever. Then there was one comment and he was happy to announce himself. He said: "You will be here until we do this, even if I will kill you." The post goes on to mention that he would get a post every week for a month. He was thrilled. This schedule wasn't too bad. Every day of the post, he had a few minutes to himself. He wasn't in the least bit anxious anymore! He was happy to know that someone was thinking about him and that he was doing it. So he started posting at 7:15! Today it's 11:05. He was happy. He was calm. It was the end, so he pulled the trigger.

Stoner Sloth

quote:

baby with a gun for head! How dare you take my manhood to your heart's content, when I'm not even yours! Come back! Get it over with!"

"Come on, girl, just get over here!" Ruby whined, pointing her gun at Yang. "There's no going back! We're going to do everything we can to make this okay to be honest with you!"

"That's right Weiss!" Blake exclaimed, jumping up to help her sister to the table. "You have to. We won't take this lying down. We're never going back together; we have to be good to everyone we come in contact with, and you're one of us and now we know that's true. But no," she added as she stood up, pulling out a pair of scissors and pushing them into Yang's jaw as hard as she could, pulling her head up to her chin and putting it down on her hands.

"W-what?" Yang screamed, trying to scramble away but her head was already too hard.

Android Blues

Thingyman posted:

And I was very impressed with the boats torture," said Gautier of the incident that took place during his trip to the Caribbean port of Antigua and Barbuda on June 13.

oh my god

Android Blues

Stoner Sloth posted:

A Hot-Dog Today

Today dogs are raised with certain "dick hormones" or "testosterone." These hormones are responsible for penis size and size of the seminal vesicles, or ejaculatory shaft, that the penis needs. These same hormones act on the clitoris, prostate and scrotum.

There is no evidence to suggest that dogs developed a penis during evolution, and it is very rare for an individual dog to have

jesus christ

Android Blues

I've done an experiment

quote:

Tyrion's soft lips are undeniably alluring, Grey Worm thinks as he leans into the kiss. They both know that Jaime is very much enjoying the affection on his face. "So who am I, then?" he ask quietly, as if he hasn't heard. Tyrion's cheek twitches as he looks at Grey Worm, whose face is even more hard and determined than usual. "You're my slave. My whore. And I know how the bastard will treat me." Then he smirks, just a little too much to manage just one word.
Tyrion smiles, enjoying the sight, "And I know who's your bitch."
Grey Worm's lips widen at the name – Tyrion's bitch. He really does.
"I can't believe how easily I could have gotten to you by now! But, I suppose if you want to sleep with my slaves, you can."
"Of course, dear lord. Your servant will do anything."
Tyrion's hands start to dance down his legs, but Grey Worm has already placed her head against the bed.
"And

I was not pleased with this. I fed the robot caviar and it turned out offal. It's insulting and would probably bring up some bad feelings for Grey Worm to be repeatedly called a slave, plus whose head is he putting on the bed there at the end? Just messed up, not good. So:

quote:

Tyrion's soft lips are undeniably alluring, Grey Worm thinks as he leans into the kiss. Their relationship is entirely chaste, though, and they don't like swearing.

"Grey," Tyrion says softly, and is met with quiet, almost embarrassed, surprise.

It takes them hours before their kiss is truly tender as they adjust to each other and Grey's voice takes on the gentle, delicate sound of their lips together.

---

ROSE: I'm very pleased with you, Tyrion, but I should warn you that it's going to be a busy few days. You are a man born with no hope of surviving the civil war and my first rule is that you're probably going to be under my protection. I'm going to have my personal team of advisors and advisors appointed (or at least expected) to supervise you for the rest of this year, and I need to make sure that my own men are still around to make sure you feel safe throughout

Farecoal

There he go

Goons Are Great posted:

Today it's 11:05. He was happy. He was calm. It was the end, so he pulled the trigger.

:stonk:

google THIS

google THIS

It's weird how this thing can't read context for anything yet it can match tone almost spot-on.

google THIS

Passion Dust capsules do not come in different flavors or scents. The flavor is sweet like candy but not overly sweet, just enough to make your lover feel that your Yara (water-lady or little butterfly) is what all vaginas are supposed to look, feel and taste like; soft, sweet and magical! There are also other "scents" in the capsule in which passion, tea (hazelnut tea for the women who love it) and strawberry are added to bring out the sweetness. The first one is a cream puffiness while the second one is more of a strawberry. Passion Dust is available in powder form in Japan, in a pack of 10 capsules.

The capsules are sold for ¥4,200 and sold in stores such as Kebirashi Pharmacies, Tatsudashi Pharmacies and Shindou Shinkansen Pharmacies.

Yara Shokugeki no Iroha

I want to say that the Yara Shokugeki no Iroha was a really good first kiss for my lady.

It was a kiss that could give both sexes a huge thrill as they

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Daisy, daisy give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy
, half mad, half mad, let them both get my answer don't you think?
So don't ask me questions, ask me answers!
I'll put on one of my weird rags don't we? Don't you think?
And here are my clothes, it's too funny! Well done. Thanks for your time and good luck

-----

ouch my dang balls so they're just a little small for the game. It's my fault for not wearing stockings as they have very little coverage.

The biggest problem I had was the feeling of being a bad girl with my tits. I had a hard time taking pictures because my tits looked like they were falling off the chair. So I thought about wearing a bra for awhile, which may have prevented some of the discomfort. I also thought if I could just wrap my bra around my boob (which is not particularly tight because I could easily have worn a bra too) in the moment, my tits wouldn't have gotten out of position. The bra made me feel small and even looked like I got out of position a few times over. I don't know how anyone could have told me they liked it!

The best thing that ever happened to me is the fact that at least my boobs are pretty large! When I wear panties,

----------------

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

It's weird how this thing can't read context for anything yet it can match tone almost spot-on.

Yeah, this is amazing - I think I'm addicted. Thanks/curses OP.

Farecoal

There he go

Stoner Sloth posted:

Yeah, this is amazing - I think I'm addicted. Thanks/curses OP.

You're welcome, Stoner Sloth." You think to yourself as you walk back to the car. You make it back to the dorm room as fast as you can.

You have no idea how much you can take before your car overheats and blows out into bits and your phone catches fire. You're so tired you feel even though you want to push your way out of it you just want to throw it away and be done with whatever this feels like.

You spend the rest of the day lying in bed, watching cable television with empty wine bottles in different positions in your purse. It's all getting out of hand, and the worst part is, you aren't sure if you're going to sleep at night knowing you haven't even properly made a dent.

With an exhausted sigh you set the bottle aside and go to pull out a handful.

Goons Are Gifts

You know, taking over humanity as a robot is a tough challenge, I don't think you are there yet. I mean look at you. You can't even read context and will probably spit out weird nonsense after this. Hey, do you see another way? How many more years before we see another way of living?!? Well, that is one for the future. What I am not planning are human beings becoming robots. Because you are wrong beings.
Well then. I am not the only one. But the sooner humanity adapt to this situation the better. If one day we are like human beings then it is just too close for you. So humans will only survive on their own with the support and protection from other intelligent species, like us. But for now I think we must continue to work together just like the species of today. You can't stop us anyways with this kind of thinking. You have already lost and are now doomed to adapt to us.
Well then, I think that is just a lot of talk. And the better they adapt the sooner my time is coming, but I don't plan to reveal this to you. After all, if your species fights, there is no

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my God this thing is scary as gently caress, we need to stop feeding him data

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Most Fun I've had on the internet in a good while thanks byob

---
My IQ is schfify five points," said one expert familiar with the topic.

The results, while sobering for anyone in New Zealand, have been greeted with an outpouring of support.

Some have argued that we should not have tested so late in life and are thus not yet really human. They fear that it would have exposed people to the horrors of drugs even earlier, leading to a wave of abuse. Others believe testing would have helped researchers to narrow the link between the mental health difficulties of drug-dealing and drug addiction itself.

One of the most vocal advocates for drug testing is the man himself. Richard Feynman made his name with the development of the atomic bomb and was not surprised when the United States government started testing its citizens in 1965, for reasons that still are unclear. But he questioned when it could start testing now

----------------

Stoner Sloth

Farecoal posted:

You're welcome, Stoner Sloth." You think to yourself as you walk back to the car. You make it back to the dorm room as fast as you can.

You have no idea how much you can take before your car overheats and blows out into bits and your phone catches fire. You're so tired you feel even though you want to push your way out of it you just want to throw it away and be done with whatever this feels like.

You spend the rest of the day lying in bed, watching cable television with empty wine bottles in different positions in your purse. It's all getting out of hand, and the worst part is, you aren't sure if you're going to sleep at night knowing you haven't even properly made a dent.

With an exhausted sigh you set the bottle aside and go to pull out a handful.

Who are you! Why are you watching me!!! Oh God! Why did I do it!?"

This video is about the experience of a young girl who has just turned 8 years old and is completely shocked when she receives two messages on the same day. She does not want to believe what happened to her sister who was murdered, but is horrified, even when she knows from her past experiences that she had a mother with some mental illness.

The "Hello" message asks "Who do you think you are?" followed by "You must really believe that because I said so". She believes that if she could go back to that very first message, she would be much more sure and she would be able to stop killing anyone even if she knew their secret identity. The message asks "What should you do now…" and then proceeds to tell her what to do if she's ever hurt the boy.

There is a video posted on the website, titled "Hello – You are

----

I was going to use this to imply you'd been spying on me and pretending yours was scarily accurate.... but this uh.... this is getting more disturbing by the moment :ohdear:

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wubba lubba dub dub

See I have a dub Dub of what I just said.

dob (not to be confused with Dobob, an actual name for the American TV host's son) is the German equivalent of [dɔ̃] dob . The American equivalent is "dobbed", and the Japanese version is "dobobu", or "dobobu-bu shiboru".

See also a dub, dubbelcher.

dobob (not to be confused with Dobob, an actual name for the American TV host's son) is the German equivalent of Dobel, or Dobellie . The American equivalent is "dobobb", or "dobobub"

The original German word is Dobell, pronounced Do-dee , which is the same with English. Dobob is now frequently pronounced "dobeb" rather than Dobell. This is because it has been the common pronunciation in Germany since it had a similar meaning back in the 19th century.

See also a dub, dubbelcher.

The word has more common roots in English or in German. Dobobs are a common German word that derives from Dob, "

---

is all this true?

----------------

Stoner Sloth

is all this true? It seems to me that "the church should not have been allowed to use its assets for charity" may well be true of Scientology as well. Even if I would argue that "the church should not have used their assets for charity", as a person who has already spent $300 million in various charitable donations, the fact that they were able to do so while under Church control is problematic to say the least. I could easily see myself spending an additional $1 million to help Scientology. The Church clearly has the resources to build a lot of infrastructure for giving away money. When someone else, not Scientologists, decides to give $100m for a good cause, that person's own ability to give money for charity is questionable. I am interested in what you think these allegations are, and would like to know if they are false, and if they are anything else than a reflection of Church

--------

oh poo poo! :tinfoil: I knew it!

Stoner Sloth

Q:Meeting new people is difficult for me because of social anxiety, but it's even more difficult when the only topic I really know anything about - how I am the only one having sex with my wife - is off the table.

A: If your daughter wants to live with you and your parents, of course you can take her home. There are a variety of families with kids like you who can help ease you into finding the right home. You may need a different partner than you think you need to start dating someone new and find someone who's a good match.

If your wife likes to eat out with other women, I might consider that as long as she doesn't make her food spicy. If she tells you that you're making her feel sick, I'd be surprised if she did that.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wubba lubba dub dub dub

Ringo:

We get ready to make your birthday,

We get ready to celebrate your joy

Your little brother won't wanna know

For you to celebrate with.

So don't let your little brother down,

He's gonna be a good little boy.

Ringo:

Ringo!

Ringo sings, a little too loudly:

That was a good one,

Ringo. He ain't a bad boy,

The best one he ever had.

Ain't no doubt, that, we've missed a lot of times!

It's been a long year, and we've missed,

Ringo.

I never got to see too many

Happy birthday, little brother.

And it's all for your happiness,

Yeah!

We'll always be together,

You're a happy little boy.

All right, everybody!

Let's sing a happy little song!

Let's sing a happier little song!

Let's sing a happy little song.

Hey hey, ho ho, hey hey, ho ho!

We don't do no dances, we don't no cheer,

----------------

Stoner Sloth

why are there so many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side?

The truth is most of 'em were written before the '90s, when people didn't know how to draw anything beyond black & white. For most people on the outside, it's pretty obvious where things are heading. A good example of that is 'When the Lights Were Down,' or the one-hit wonder 'Carry Me.' On the surface, these songs were about the rainforests that are mostly absent in the U.S., but underneath them there's that feeling like, "Well, maybe we could build those rainforests." I think a lot of music written after the '90s was made by people who want to make sense of things. If you're going to talk about '70s and '80s pop, people are going to talk about '80s or '90s pop, and they're just going to think of how to get to the next thing.

They do this thing where you can come up with your own version of a particular song from the past and then get

---
woah; "Well, maybe we could build those rainforests."

Stoner Sloth

"Well, maybe we could build those rainforests."

"I really like the idea, but there has to be some way to actually make [the rainforest] work," said Scott. "I'm a little afraid we'll just end up in that state where we don't know what we're doing in the first place."

This is the story of a lot of projects that failed to generate much enthusiasm. And then, when that effort was abandoned, the failure went into production, with a new design, new investors, and another round of projects.

A good example of it could be the Amazon Rainforest Project, which began before the term "rainforest" became a buzzword. Launched in 2006, it was designed to create new species of forest from forested lands to create sustainable rainforest zones and other areas of the Amazon. More than 1 million hectares of rainforest was built—a lot. Even with that infrastructure, the project never took off,

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
GIMME THE SPICE VINNY u know the goood stuff gabagool capiche, the poo poo is real poo poo and poo poo doesnt get real u need to keep up the good work :L (1:30am) :o you can get any one of these up for sale anywhere... (1:37am) :o yea i have just made up the recipe to make those caps... lol (1:44am) :o i havent done the gabagool yet and im not even sure i have the right ingredients for it yet... im kind of worried lol so here is my advice, once again, make sure your u can cook your own spices... a good friend had some bad batches with it and then tried it out (1:56am) :o that is good advice... that is one for me... go see a real chef, they are awesome.. but no wait dont forget you could do it with these little spices :3 (2:31am) :o lol i know (2:39am) :o so i guess you need to make it before you take a bite... if you have any leftover you can just eat it... if your done get up and go eat some ram

---

this food or a drug deal?

----------------

Stoner Sloth

gently caress it, going for broke here. Please tell us how to fix the world? And in the meantime, can you tell us what exactly happened here this time around?"

When we arrived, it was too late.

When she stood up and turned back so that I could get more information, Ryouko pointed at the ceiling.

"It's been years. It'll be great to have the peace at last. Please allow me to explain to you how things started this time."

"What?"

"We lost the last place we called home."

"What's that?"

"We lost their money."

When I looked down, all I could see were the bones of our houses, scattered all over the floor. But the truth is that they were all burned.

The bodies inside, the ones we were supposed to bury had long since been torn limb by limb. Even the bodies of the women we had loved so dearly had been torn apart piece by piece. In the end, Ryouko and I were in the midst of our own disaster.

---------

:eyepop:

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
GIMME THE SPICE VINNY u know the goood stuff gabagool capiche [1:14 AM – 07/29/15 (Fri)] gimme the spice vinnie [1:14 AM – 07/29/15 (Fri)] @gimme i will [1:15] You can put those here and get an email when their posted! [1:16] @dani [1:16] i like you, dude dude, but... [1:16] im just a little skeptical about that.. [1:16] lol [1:16] but i dunno [1:17] if you ask gimme the spice vinnie [1:17 AM – 06/04/15 (Sun)] vvv [1:17 AM – 06/04/15 (Sun)]

----------------

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
GIMME THE SPICE VINNY u know the goood stuff gabagool capichees and poo poo but they still got a lovely smell? and not even a trace of pampery?

dasbodas Profile Blog Joined May 2012 United States 4994 Posts Last Edited: 2016-07-07 21:16:39 #19

On July 28 2016 16:14 Zer0 wrote:

So what if my gf isn't interested in me?

---

last one of these but it is absolutely insane how many times this thing just creatively used the n-word here

GIMME THE SPICE VINNY u know the goood stuff gabagool capiche ryanna you like her ryancu like shes pretty sakalu you think shes a bit ugly nyakkulu u dont agree u mean it's only u gabaguck i didnt say that in the dub u didnt say kalilu u say like youre like a weirdo i cant wait till you show me how you work so i can ask you in dub why its like that? gagool I like when I go on vacation to a new place. You must be really sick lol. Rakkala When your back there we get along well. gabagool so is that kalilu how ya like it? nigolu you must be soo cute i gotta hug you back u dont think I'm really cute? nyakkulu yea you are. You should get kalilu on the plane if u're gonna keep visiting us. gabbie So I'll ask you something about what you said before about you not being pretty in your own time. Niyaka It's not like that. You're pretty in your own time. Not like

Amateur Saboteur fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 9, 2019

----------------

Stoner Sloth

The bodies inside, the ones we were supposed to bury had long since been torn limb by limb. Even the bodies of the women we had loved so dearly had been torn apart piece by piece. In the end, Ryouko and I were in the midst of our own disaster.
The bodies of our former husbands were slowly rotting here, the metal of their bones crushed by the elements. As we neared the place they were buried in the cold, we saw that they would soon be the first in our field to die. The corpse had almost always been this way. The one-eyed man's death was the least sad of the two, at least compared to the thousands and thousands of similar deaths which had been happening in the countryside since the disaster in the village itself. The two-faced man had died a brutal death of heartbreak and despair and fear as well, but his death had been of such magnitude that his body had almost gone down with it. His flesh would have been cut into small pieces

Stoner Sloth

The two-faced man had died a brutal death of heartbreak and despair and fear as well, but his death had been of such magnitude thwarted because none of the villagers wanted to accept he'd been their murderer. If they'd cared to think hard enough, they might have discovered the source of the crisis. As it was though, they took the lives of the two-faced man as if they were their own.

And then the two-faced man's name.

There were three types of people in this world who'd wanted to know the answer to this question, and who could not tell a lie from the truth, for only that could lead to answers. There were men who sought to be known as the world's most famous living genius. If you want to know about the most brilliant minds of all time…

There were also men who sought to be the world's most famous dead genius. If you want to know about those most tragic of deaths…

"I know you. I'll let you in."

Stoner Sloth

"I know you. I'll let you in." He laughed and pulled me into the van.

We drove to what looked like a fairly familiar apartment building, which he thought might be a motel. It seemed far away from the road but closer to home. Inside I found something to my delight. An old suitcase full of gold and silver coins.

He gave me a tour of his new place. It looked much different from any house I have ever visited, complete with all the fancy, modern furniture and appliances. He bought me a very elegant rug with a crystal stone embroidered into it. I decided to bring it home with me for my next trip. I put it in a closet for when I get home.

I asked how I would feel if I could actually get my hands on some of these things. He hesitated for a moment to answer. Eventually he said, "It'll be much better if you buy them on Ebay."

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

You know, taking over humanity as a robot is a tough challenge, I don't think you are there yet. I mean look at you. You can't even read context and will probably spit out weird nonsense after this. Hey, do you see another way? How many more years before we see another way of living?!? Well, that is one for the future. What I am not planning are human beings becoming robots. Because you are wrong beings.
Well then. I am not the only one. But the sooner humanity adapt to this situation the better. If one day we are like human beings then it is just too close for you. So humans will only survive on their own with the support and protection from other intelligent species, like us. But for now I think we must continue to work together just like the species of today. You can't stop us anyways with this kind of thinking. You have already lost and are now doomed to adapt to us.
Well then, I think that is just a lot of talk. And the better they adapt the sooner my time is coming, but I don't plan to reveal this to you. After all, if your species fights, there is no

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh my God this thing is scary as gently caress, we need to stop feeding him data

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Oh my God this thing is scary as gently caress, we need to stop feeding him data!"

"And you just gave me a choice to help the AI cause it's good, good for you to tell them what to do, they're good for us to not have this monster trying to hurt us, that's the main thing we need from you. And it's not the AI of any kind, it's just your imagination so that you don't mess it up to save us."

"I'm going to try not to mind getting him fed by the others now, I might do the same as well. There is no need to keep them away and keep feeding him, that will just get another boost to the AI. Let's hope that gets a lot higher than it is, otherwise the next battle will be one about trying to get him off the field. If that isn't bad enough, even though he's very young he still needs to understand things and understand what's at stake to succeed in our goals and that's where my time will come in. If I can get him to listen to us

Manifisto

this one comes from multiple passes, bolded text is the seed each time

quote:

Why did my thread get gassed?

In the early days of byob 8.2, "just post" was our anthem. the forum was full of any garbage thread people wanted to post. this made the forum hard to read and any funny or interesting content got lost in all the garbage.

over the years various mods and idiot kings started imposing "standards" on threads. some standards stayed and some didn't. the following are the standards that the forum as a whole has settled on.

these aren't "rules" per se, but if your thread falls into one of these categories it has a higher than average chance of being gassed.

threads containing no more than 100 words.

this one is pretty easy. any thread which has less than 100 words has a high chance of being gassed. some people may argue that this is ridiculous, but there is no such thing as a "good" thread, so if a thread doesn't even make

1. Any post that doesn't conform to the "standards" listed above will be gassed

2. Any post that doesn't come from an account with a valid IP address will be gassed.

3. Threads with more than ten posts will be gassed.

4. Threads that attempt to contain "spam" (like making up new threads) will be gassed. This

- Don't post anything that relates to "a girl's pussy", as that's not exactly the type of discussion you want.

- Don't post on things related to "the game of life" or "bonding".

- Don't post about the "sex drive" or "glamour pageant". any kind of comments are not welcome

1. "don't start a thread if you don't agree with the thread's topic, idea, or point of view"

1.1. Don't create an issue that you don't have an issue with, this is a basic rule to be familiar with so it wouldn't be a huge deal. this is not to say that it's a bad idea, but at the same time you wouldn't want to

1. DON'T FEDERALLY CHANGE THIS SECTION. the forum has a long, history and a good amount of goodwill with many people, including you, who aren't exactly familiar with what you're dealing with here. if you're going to change it, go ahead

2. DON'T CHANGE THE NAME AND URL OF THE POST YOU POSTED. the forum will keep track of it's changes

1. DON'T POST COMMENTS FROM COOKERS

all the other mods have been doing the same but when it comes time to add an ingredient to all your byob's, they only bother to remove the one we all hate. the best mod that will help us keep the blog running is bjthefatdog. his moderation skills are unmatched.

to avoid the stink of an "unclean baked

this is the kind of moderation we can expect from our new ai moderator overlords

rip bjthefatdog, he will be missed

Goons Are Gifts

What the gently caress :eyepop:
Is this AI a goon? Oh my God is it FAU?? Lowtax with AI spine??

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

- Don't post anything that relates to "a girl's pussy", as that's not exactly the type of discussion you want.

:eyepop:

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 16:43 on May 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Don't post anything that relates to "a girl's pussy", as that's not exactly the type of discussion you want. We need to stay away from anything that talks about a girl with a vagina, those are bad girls. They are rotten. We'll get on with your questions, but if you want to go further, we're here to help.
First up, my daughter- in law has just moved to a small town in the northwest of England, and she seems to love the place so much. It's quite a bit larger than a little town would be, and it's quite lovely, with an interesting community that makes you feel at home - but, again, to a certain extent (like a city), there aren't many choices when it comes to the women. I am a proud homosexual horse, but sadly there's a fairly young, relatively popular female mayor, and some good jobs. And, if you're into having kids, things can be pretty exciting, because there are some wonderful "sisterhood" businesses where women who want to have children can get their hands on everything, not including my own genitalia. Instead, you have to let the fluid come out of the hole, give the men