Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

I giggled when the space pirate told Fitz, "she'll have to find a replacement for you."

He is the replacement. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

Yeah, the blew them up last season shortly after returning to the present.

And when they were blown up, they opened a portal to the "fear dimension." Then in this latest episode, Sarge mentioned that Izel comes "from a realm of fear and darkness." :prepop:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

This is a comic book show in the best way possible. :kimchi:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Season 7 teaser trailer! :dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiv6trv39tQ

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

What if LMD Coulson gets left behind in the past with his memories wiped to become the original Coulson? :psyduck:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Well clearly the laws of time travel don't apply to anyone anywhere anymore so gently caress it, go grab the real one and bring him forward so we can have two Coulsons!

:hmmyes:

I'd watch Agents of SHIELD: Oops All Coulsons!

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Bruceski posted:

I don't know why I wasn't expecting the Hydra thread to keep going, but I wasn't expecting the Hydra thread to keep going.

:same:

Was not at all expecting to see Freddie again. Looking like he might be a recurring antagonist in each time period.

Hydra: When one story thread ends, two more shall take its place!

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

"And you're a robot because the human you're modeled after made a deal with the literal devil?" :stare:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

howe_sam posted:

Since they seem to be jumping twenty years every second episode, what is the 90's opening going to be, an X-Files pastiche?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLnlOSPY47k

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

I binged the first two seasons after they came out, and yeah, the show didn't seem as slow as what people were describing when it was airing live. I think where that comes from is that when it was airing week to week, there were multiple nearly month-long gaps between episodes. I checked the air dates, and there's 28 weeks between the beginning of the series and episode 17, "Turn, Turn, Turn."

For people watching the series as it aired, there was a not insignificant chance you'd sit down to watch it at its normal timeslot and see a rerun. The worst gap is from episode 12 to episode 14.

12 - January 14, 2014
13 - February 4, 2014
14 - March 4, 2014

I can't blame anyone for calling this show slow when they were only getting one episode a month before "Turn, Turn, Turn."

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

turd in my singlet posted:

Oh we're doing that TNG episode

Hopefully we get Kelsey Grammer

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

I think I only made it three episodes in as it was airing. The only entertaining thing about it was watching the writers set up increasingly convoluted ways for these super-powered characters to lose their powers all in the name of coming in under budget each episode.

Also, their king is mute, so obviously their futuristic moon communicators are limited to verbal transmissions. :ughh:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

I don't hate young Garrett but it would have been amazing if he just immediately phased himself into a wall.

I was totally expecting that during the fight with May. He phases his leg through something and she gives some sort of "sucks, doesn't it?" quip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Season 8 looking good.