Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Oh, no. You guys have it all wrong.

Did you watch the spider-man trailer? They're doing incursions. That's what's next in Marvel. Secret Wars.

AOS is in a different dimension. Similar to 616 but slightly different. Thanos was stopped, it seems. They do their own thing. This way, in 616, there never was Kree juice to save Coulson. This way, they never needed to tie the TV shows into the movies, because they were in a different reality.

Now, they don't even have to acknowledge Agents of Shield in the movies to have it still be part of continuity. It's just one of the many shards of the multiverse. That will all be destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

Anything can work if done right. If the character motivations are good, you'll buy it. Right now Daisy has no motivation to be with Deke, and Deke's motivations are entirely facile.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

twistedmentat posted:

It was a bit cliche the "why are we yelling? *SNOG*" But holy poo poo them stepping out of the pod and seeing their evil selves going at it was just :discourse:

That's the thing, they subverted it because they DIDN'T do the kiss, the kiss was saved for their evil selves.

I thought that was great. Really comic-booky and fun. I liked when they integrated their memories with them being aware that they were experiencing their memories. Cool way to twist the idea of a flashback.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

I still doubt that's the end of Sarge. He'll show up again and be unphased to see his corpse in a room.

I think it's more likely they'll put him in a freezer or something and then will be really surprised when he wakes up, with no injuries, nor memory of them at all, but a desire to chase and kill Izel.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I don't think Sarge has any idea who or what he is. He just knows that he's chasing Izel.

By the way, am I misremembering, or did Sarge and Jacko do something to the Earth's atmosphere, or some shield to surround the earth, or something? I'm surprised that hasn't come up yet.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

stratofarius posted:

This is like the only show where I care for the side cast as much as the main one, so please don't go Mr. Davis.

He and Piper are played by better actors than Yo-Yo.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

They were pretty sure that they were three episodes from the end (hell, they thought they were ending it last year) so I imagine they thought ratcheting up the stakes by killing Davis would be fine.

They could always have him re-appear for an episode in the fear dimension creation monolith or the framework or whatever, anyway.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

Batmasterson posted:

I'd like it better if they didn't get Chris, but in every shot Hayley has a tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

How did Fitz and Simmons have a blond baby