Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
I would think Fitz dying wiped any remaining resentment Daisy was feeling away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
Season 6 has two of my favorite episodes of the entire run of the show.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
I liked season one of Runaways a lot. Been meaning to get back to it for a while now.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
You're all crazy. Eliza was good in Dollhouse too.

But yeah, Enver's the star.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah, it sucks he's gonna miss the majority of the season. Some people are saying he'll only be in two episodes. Hard to say.

But Elizabeth Henstridge directed episode 9, and I'd be really surprised if that isn't a FitzSimmons episode.

I doubt Henstridge will be much in the episode she directed. I'd say it's pretty standard, in TV, for actors to mainly direct episodes where they don't have a lot of scenes themselves. It's just easier to stay focused on the directing that way and not get overwhelmed.

Still might be a Fitz heavy one though.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
The moment it became clear that most of that show was gonna take place on Hawaii is when I knew for sure they had no idea what they were doing.

It's the only MCU (ish) show I haven't enjoyed. Hey, I'm the guy who likes both seasons of Iron Fist - they should've been able to make me like The Inhumans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
4 - I don't love the Ghost Rider pod, but the rest of the season more than makes up for it.
2 - The most cohesive season?
7 - Love the greatest hits feel of this one. I'm a sucker for time travel.
5 - Space! Enoch! Deke! GraviTalbot! The End!
1 - Underrated. The whole cast are such innocent babies and I love them.
3 - Lincoln is so boring
6 - This season feels undercooked and needed a better Big Bad. Inescapable was an amazing ep though

I should say, I don't actually dislike any of the seasons.

Hansen85 fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Aug 30, 2020