Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

GreenNight posted:

Do they shoot in Vancouver? Waiting for Roger Cross to show up.

They shoot in LA, the Burbank lot and around the area.

1. God drat Simmons and the details on alien torture :stare:
2. Daisy has always been cute af, and is now hot as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

Geneva convention doesn't count if you can't point in Geneva's direction.

The Geneva Convention doesn't apply to anyone who gets inbetween Fitz and Simmons

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Fitz waking up to Deke might cause him to immediately die

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

No you boob, he went into deep freeze to save Post Framework Gemma in the future, which he did and then some. Came back in time and magically made two Fitz, married Han Solo Fitz died, leaving unmarried Frozen Fitz in space. To be saved by Enhanced Interrogation Gemma.

Questions?

lol Enhanced Interrogation Gemma

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

No matter what universe he's from, Coulson's still the most exasperated man in the universe.

The Simmons/Fitz thing is going to be massively heartbreaking. OTOH Enoch and Fitz are the buddy cop duo I never knew I wanted.

They can bring in suspects for Enhanced Interrogation Gemma.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wow this episode was solid gold

-Daisy with the bank shot
-Simmons aiming for her
-Both of them standing up to the swelling theme music only to hit their heads
-Enoch's existential crisis
-:smug: Davis

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Gwaihir posted:

Sweet loving Christ that was a god damned powerhouse of an episode. We don't deserve this show.

Extreme yes.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rename this show Agents of E N O C H

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Gemma is an enhanced interrogation enthusiast

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Bruceski posted:

Saw Gabriel Luna on the big screen today in a trailer.

Ghost Rider Terminator. We're screwed.

He's doing a Ghost Rider series w/ his AoS character

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Dr Christmas posted:

Refresh my memory: Does SHIELD have any government oversight or is it back to being some weird HYDRA cell but for good?

Jeffrey Mace died in the Framework then ???

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Davis survived Aida, he’d better survive this poo poo

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I hope Snow doesn’t stay locked up for the rest of the series. If you’re gonna off Davis at least bring back snow.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

OB_Juan posted:

Now I'm hoping to see two things by the end of the season:

1) Daisy quaking Izel so hard she blasts off again like team rocket.

2) Izel using the orb to summon FitzSimmons' worst nightmares, them warning her that it's not going the way she wants it to, and then being correct.

The Doctor shows up and oneshots Izel

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

I hope Ward doesn't, it's been done to loving death.

A one off would be cool. He was a key part of the show for years and a drat good one at that. It think he should get to help give the show the send off it deserves.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

stratofarius posted:

The thing is, I think if we had gotten Most Wanted, it probably would have been canceled after one season or two a la Agent Carter.

drat. Now I made myself sad again. Remember Agent Carter? God, I loved Agent Carter. Every time one of the main male characters of Agent Carter pops up in another movie, I get a little sad remembering that great show (Shea Wigham AKA Roger Dooley popped up in most of my favorite movies last year).

At least Jarvis got that Endgame scene

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

ApeHawk posted:

Petition to change the thread title to "Agents of Tomorrow" or even "Legends of S.H.I.E.L.D."

This would be the best crossover

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

Something I'm wondering is how much of this was planned with the monoliths because those have been around for a long rear end time with no explanation.

they're infinity monoliths

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Phenotype posted:

I thought Ghost Rider was going to be tied up in this somehow. Did we ever find out what the deal Coulson made was?

He was dying, pretty sure the deal was he had to actually die for realties this time

Feenix posted:

Not saying there isn't an intentional reference but am I misremembering or has she made this pose a few times recently?

Pretty sure she has, yeah

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

A few places are reporting that Atwell is going to be in the final season.

This is cool

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Edmund Lava posted:

Mallory Jansen convincingly pulling off four different character in that arc was some really underrated magnificence.

Her last episode was an absolute thermonuclear blowout. When she learns Fitz loves Simmons and not her.

“...what...”

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

But did Framework Ward shoot the dog?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

It's always great when there's at least one person who aggressively misunderstands what's happening on screen.

Back in the Dexter days, there were a bunch who refused to believe Edward James Olmos' character was a ghost.

In the Legion thread, there's at least one person who still refuses to believe the dance numbers mean mind fuckery is going on.

Then there are the great legends of "what is this, the local" and "I acquit" which will outlive us all.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Don’t forget the Lost threads; “Oh god, who stabbed Shannon?”

We need a name for this phenomenon, like we have for Goon Faceblindness

edit: What was the one from Breaking Bad? Mike's voice? Somebody's voice...

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Argue posted:

Today in sentences that made me instantly shrivel up into a withered husk: "AoS was a big part of my childhood; I've been watching it since I was 8"

:stare: