Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
This is still my favorite TV show and the one I get most excited about coming back on. Happy season premiere everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

howe_sam posted:

Cloak and Dagger is as heady as Legion, but isn't as obnoxious about it.

That's like the perfect description. It's been real good this season. I don't know what the consensus is on Runaways but I found it pretty meh overall. It's a pretty unbearable amount of teen drama and I say this as someone who watches all the Arrowverse shows.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Barry Convex posted:

I'd say Iron Fist S1 was about equally bad

At that point you're basically rolling a limbo bar under another, slightly higher but almost touching the floor limbo bar.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Dexo posted:

Fam I was so loving livid when it finally got to the good poo poo and was canceled.

:same:

I know this probably had nothing to do with him but I blame Scott Buck somehow.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I got a good laugh when I noticed all the lemon trees all over Deke's building.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
I was trying to grab some screenshots but Hulu doesn't allow it but it looks like Deke's company logo is also a lemon and he has not only trees but paintings and stuff everywhere. Boys got it bad.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

cant cook creole bream posted:

How does that work? Does it just block the key combination, if so, you could just use snipping tool or other programs. If Hulu somehow blocks all of that, it might know a bit to much about your computer.

That's just how you eat lemons. Do you not peel them before taking a bite? That's gross..

On the phone app. When I try to screenshot it tells me the app doesn't allow it.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Don't forget she used herself as bait to kill and then eat a space monster. :black101:

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Man, I've been catching up on comic-con stuff and now I'm just

It's been been pulled from the brink so many times I kind of expected it to just run forever but I'm glad they'll probably be going out on a high note.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
She was on Z Nation too.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

I'm sad to see it go, but as many times as it was on the cancellation bubble 7 seasons is way more than I ever thought we'd get. It wasn't always the "best" show but it was always one of my favorites.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!

Mokinokaro posted:

Aida and Ghost Rider here.

That season was insanely good

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
They could've transitioned her over to the MCU with a halfway decent Inhumans movie but, you know