Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

This is the only weekly show I watch. Glad it's back, has already been renewed for a 7th season, and can't wait to watch it tonight!

The hype is real!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Welp. After Fitz leaving right as Simmons shows up, I don't expect them to reunite until the first 1/3 of the season is over. I don't expect them to draw it out past that.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

So Sarge told Mini Mountain to keep an eye out for potential new recruits. I now expect a Dark Beast situation, where Sarge finds an alternate version of Fitz that let The Doctor take over, and recruits him…

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

howe_sam posted:

I think it's more likely Sarge tries to recruit May.

He gets May AND The Doctor.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6: What Happens In This Thread Is Contagious, And Burns

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

OB_Juan posted:

This was a great episode. I wonder if next week will mostly be a Earth episode to balance it out.

Based on the teaser, it will be.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Rhyno posted:

With the Orville getting a third year it's really unlikely we'll ever see Bobbie again but I hope they pull Hunter in at least one more time.

With it being an alternate timeline, they need to bring Hunter back.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Andrew_1985 posted:

I’ll be honest the constant Fitz/Simmons separation is really annoying me now. Especially the final scene from this episode.
We had: Fitz’s brain damage
Simmons undercover
Simmons in space
Fitz in the mainframe
Simmons and Co in the future
Fitz dying
Fitz frozen in space
Fitz kidnapped

Really.... really? I can accept crazy aliens etc but this is just blueballing the audience.

Sadly, this is the standard MO for the Whedons. They refuse to deviate from it. When the show ends, one of them will be dead. (Fitz or Simmons, that is.)

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

Main character romancing a secondary always end up bad for the secondary. And Piper is too cool to die.

I can't wait for the end of the series, when they put Piper in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. with Davis as her Second In Command. That's a spin off we'd all watch. :allears:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

FINALLY! It's about time we got Deke! :allears:

RareAcumen posted:

Also, what's your avatar from? The character looks cool.

The same place as their username: X-O Manowar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

howe_sam posted:

I think it's more likely Sarge tries to recruit May.

Looks like you were right!