Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

That’s umm, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Does she mean this current season is the last season or is she filming the next/last season right now?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

They should bring back the dog and have the dog shoot Ward. It's only right.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

I can't describe why but I hate this guy.

I can’t describe why but I hate this poster.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Most likely she’ll get the Phasma treatment and wish she’d never wasted a year of her life filming.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Did people actually think they just talked or is that the joke?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Daisy and Jenma getting high was the best.

Also Jemma in those pants.

I don’t get the pants reference. What’s it about again?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Why couldn’t the Chronicoms just teleport in and kill all those people without Nathanial?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why they have to take over Earth specifically. With our real life instruments we've identified 55 potentially habitable worlds out there and we know in the Marvel world that aliens and other planets are a thing that 100% for sure exists. Why not just pick an empty world, or a world that's still primitive, or gently caress, if they can build robots that can build other robots then why not keep doing that until they build robots that can build entire planets? It'll take forever and a day but it's not like time matters to them. I just don't understand their motivation and can't really take them seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I remember she chopped Yo Yo’s arms off but that’s literally all I remember of her. Totally drawing a blank trying to remember if she had powers or what her deal was.