Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah I missed the first 10 minutes too. What happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Simmons loving owns

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mymla posted:

I'll be honest, though, I wasn't a huge fan of Daisy and Jemma going full jack bauer on some dude.

Daisy was likely bluffing.

Simmons though will %100 do anything to get to Fitz

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Great episode and we're in for what looks to be a wild ride.

Gemma going full torture after a year of looking with no luck is a great contrast to how casually she mentioned finding Fitz at the end of season 5.

Clark Gregg looks like he packed on some muscle to play Sarge and I look forward to the face of Coulson just being a ruthless villain.

Did you see Gregg in Captain Marvel? He looked jacked as hell. I wish I could age half as gracefully as him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm glad we get more Enoch.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Fitz and Simmons just want to live a happy life where no one is trying to end the world. Anyone who gets between them living happily together is toast

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Simmons and Daisy tripping balls

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

hahahahahahaha

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm still cracking up that they got Iain De Caestecker to dress up in a monkey suit for a 10 second scene

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

THAT IS SO loving MEAN

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Batmasterson posted:

I think the Fitz Simmons stuff has been done so many times in this show that it is now incredibly funny to me, and I hope they never stop doing it.

Yeah I think with this last time it went from being frustrating to hilarious. They'll probably be back together at the end of this pod which is why it's fine, but drawing it out any more would be a bad idea.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"Embrace me."

"You're a grandfather."

Oh man this episode was great.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This show has always been great about the way the characters handle drama. My favorite example is when evil Ward was still in love with Daisy and how other shows would probably have had Daisy struggle with that. But the first chance she gets she just shoots him. Because he betrayed them all and she hated him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

nashona posted:

"I didn't know you were into that."

"I didn't know you liked that!"

"I didn't know you could do that!"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So the lady that saved FitzSimmons is definitely the Shrike's creator.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Enoch... :smith:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol I told you all she was the creator

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So it's looking like the Ghost Rider's deal was to bring Coulson back to stop the Shrike.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Snow and Deke are a good couple.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Also holy poo poo we still need Daisy to confront new Fitz about that. Its gonna own.

Daisy is cool and won't hold that against Fitz. At most she'll probably be like "hey don't let your evil self mess with me again" and that'll be that.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

Did YoYo just kill that guy?

No. Sarge killed him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha it was good to see Mack get to whoop some rear end.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Fitz "what's happening?"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Davis didn't make it through for once. :smith:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Well then

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

X-O posted:

Ward better be back for a cameo before it ends.

Turns out Grant Ward had a twin brother also named Grant Ward.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Deke and Fitz bonding :3:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Davis noooooooooooooooo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol they split Fitz and Simmons again

God dammit next season better end with them being happy and together

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

She does a lot of her own stunts too. I think if she got a chance in the movies she'd do really well.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Coulson's nerd aspect coming in handy already

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

howe_sam posted:

Yay Patton.

This episode is way emotionally heavier than I was expecting.

I wanna see where Fitz is. :ohdear:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

When he gets here it'll be a whole new deal! :haw:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

howe_sam posted:

Jesus Christ Jemma :stonk:

Seems like whenever she and Fitz are separated, she goes all dark Simmons and Fitz goes all unstoppable Fitz.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't think Fitz and SImmons are old old.

This show is not gonna go without one more tease of their relationship and one last grand reunion between them.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

teacup posted:

Has it been confirmed they are time hopping around? It is the majority of the season 1931 NYC?

I get the impression they'll be going throughout history.

Clark Gregg pretty much confirmed they'll be going to the 50s and maybe the 80s.

https://screenrant.com/agents-shield-season-7-time-travel-clark-gregg/

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 01:23 on May 29, 2020

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

Hoping for a 50s mini-arc that gives some closure to Agent Carter. Maybe we'll see Hayley Atwell and Dominic Cooper (or John Slattery).

If the Disney+ Loki series is following the Loki that stole the Tesseract in the first Avengers, couldn't pre-death Coulson technically show up in that show? I don't recall if that scene from Endgame took place before or after Coulson was killed.

He died before the battle of NY. So Coulson is dead when Loki escapes.

They said Sousa is gonna be in the show. Unless they're saving Atwell for a surprise cameo, she probably won't be in it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Erev posted:

The farewell season is certainly off to a good, fun start. I enjoyed the implied answer to the Koenigs.

lol oh poo poo, I didn't get that until now

They're all robots!

So Enoch is just gonna take the long way through time and we'll catch up with him again, I bet.

I'm also starting to buy the Fitz and Simmons are now old and living somewhere together while this Simmons is an LMD theory. I hope we get a Fitz appearance soon though.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol that title card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pretending to be Agent Carter is great.