Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Well, they WERE following along the MCU since Thanos was arriving in NYC in the fifth season finale.

So, looks like they’ve jumped into a new timeline where he was stopped in Wakanda. Maybe Thor went for the head and the whole thing ended much sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Last season’s special effects were great. The problem was they never went outside. That’s where the cost savings was.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Those Whedons sure do know how to make a dream episode.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

PierreTheMime posted:

For whatever reason I really appreciated the flecks of gold paint on Ringu-Gemma (presumably) from her time as a Kree slave in S5.

And Ringu Jemma was wearing pieces of her Maveth costume and her Kree slave costume.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Embrace me!

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
He didn’t need to ask to be embraced...

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Yeah, she’s not the villain. She isn’t a God.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Awww Jocko... :(

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
What did Deke call Fitz? Popo?

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Sadly I’m finding it unlikely to see Peg show up in Season 7 unless it’s anything but a short cameo or maaaaybe one full episode. She’s just finished a run of a play in the UK which pretty much matched up with the Season 7 production time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Agent Carter was created by Markus and McFeely and was produced by Feige... it is the one thing that is definitely MCU.