Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Mental Hospitality posted:

e: Was Fitz's cryo chamber one of those cargo containers that goes on a vehicle roof rack?

Yes, because I'm pretty sure this episode already has more budget than last season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Okay, the Orville has me spoiled when it comes to commercials.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I really hope that in the final season they fulfill the final promise of Hickman’s Secret Warriors they’ve been cribbing from off and on and reveal that the real power behind SHIELD and Hydra has always been Leonardo da Vinci, who’s still alive because his ornithopter design was really a trans dimensional vessel that allowed to surf the space between dimensions.

I forgot about this crazy storyline and now I am behind it 100%

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

I'm starting to wonder if the LMD Coulson was created so he could be back in the movies but not ruin the Agents of Shield plot or make it mandatory to watch.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

Or just not explain it.

"Wait aren't you dead?"

"They made a new robot of me with my memories."

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Bruceski posted:

I don't remember, are we in "definitely last season and they knew that going in" territory or are things nebulous?

They knew this was the last season going on and planned it that way. I think they even asked to end.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

I'm glad I got to see this series end on it's own terms rather than a cancelation forced ending. It ended well while still leaving the characters available for spin-offs/MCU appearances. I just won't know what thread to read in the near future though since if I couldn't watch live I always knew a good episode by the number of posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020/08/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-takes-final-bow-with-high-octane-journey-through-time/

They gave some insight into how they did some of the special effects this season. And yes, they saved the budget for the finale.