Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!
Thanks for the LP!

The game ended really suddenly though; really wanted an explanation for why the Brassicans are such pricks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

thetruegentleman posted:

Thanks for the LP!

The game ended really suddenly though; really wanted an explanation for why the Brassicans are such pricks.

It's standard for any super-advanced life in Star Trek to be pricks (cf. Trelane, the Sha-Ka-Ree entity, Excalbians, the Metrons, the Organians, the Thasians; and that's just TOS!)

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

thetruegentleman posted:

Thanks for the LP!

Spock half-says and half-implies that the Brassicans had really bad experiences with other spacefaring species and became a hermit race to protect themselves. I was going to joke about the main offenders being the Chodak, but I think their empire was in the wrong part of the galaxy for that.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Yeah that ending really does leave you wanting just a bit more.

A bit more, like... playing as Captain Klarr commanding a Klingon away team. The stun setting is replaced by a fist! A fist that creates order out of chaos! By punching out unruly aides trying to cause unnecessary trouble!

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Captain Klarr is the coolest man in all of Star Trek and I would play his game.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
This is the last video for this LP. Thank you for all the suggestions and I apologise if there is anything that I have missed out on. This game is packed with a lot of content and I've tried to show off as much meat as I could.

Part 9 - More Additional Scenes & Dialogue
'Federation' - Alternate Escape Route. 'No Man's Land' - Negative Encounters With Ellis & Card Shark Conversations. 'Voids' - A Failed Entry & More Fun With Gems. 'Though This Be Madness....' - Trigger Happy, Feeding Time & Trigger Happy Part Two. 'Yet There Is Method In It' - More Equation Room Interactions. Computer Entries - Suggested Search Entries.

Captain Klarr was definitely a highlight of the game, I'm glad that he had a big part in the last episode of the game. I felt guilty while recording the bonus footage as there were so many ways that you could dick him over.

As for the Brassicans being massive wankers, it's pretty common within Star Trek for all-powerful beings to be dicks purely because they can be.

I will be starting Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Harbinger in a couple of days time. I'm having to do things a little differently this time as circumstances are going to be different for a little while. My eldest daughter, who lives in Scotland, is coming to stay with me for a couple of weeks starting from next weekend. The main LP has already been recorded and I'll be working on additional footage over the next week. Usually, I like to record as I go and get a feel for things in the thread and as I go in the game. This way means it won't detract from my time with her and I can have a steady upload while she's asleep. Additional suggestions will still be welcome as I made plenty of save points for a various reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I've started Harbinger, feel free to follow the thread here.