Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have like a lot of pictures i took in thailand i gotta post sooner or later

but post a pic when you get some downtime or need a change otherwise HAVE A GOOD ONE OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
You are in a very nice place I hope you are enjoying it and having lots of sex with that redhead OP!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I believe every goon in GBS is fat, slovenly, sweaty, middle-aged and both physically and mentally worn down from years spent hunched in front of multiple computer monitors and no amount of pictures are going to change my mind:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you forgot alcoholic

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
There are outliers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

you forgot alcoholic

what crispy cold one u sippin on today my dude

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

nice nail

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

what crispy cold one u sippin on today my dude
PABST.
BLUE.
RIBBON.

i lost like 5 lbs in thailand though so im trying to keep it off, i partied a lot over there but probably drank less than at home :confused:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yeah don’t do this goons. Fair warning.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

Wtf does being white mean in this? Did you write “I’m white I swear “?

I wouldn't have tried to carry a suitcase that was sealed shut into an airport if I wasn't white, is what I'm saying.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

PABST.
BLUE.
RIBBON.

i lost like 5 lbs in thailand though so im trying to keep it off, i partied a lot over there but probably drank less than at home :confused:

smashin' rear end burns calories

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

smashin' rear end burns calories
I definitely didn't want to be to drunk to gently caress either lol.

Riding motos eating spicy food being a bad rear end lol but like a nerdy badass lmao

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 04:18 on May 16, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

autism ZX spectrum posted:

I wouldn't have tried to carry a suitcase that was sealed shut into an airport if I wasn't white, is what I'm saying.

Do you travel much? Airports are filled with shrink wappped luggage, some that randomly get box cut open. Some arrive fully shrink wrapped. From Asia! I see this at my home airport monthly.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

I definitely didn't want to be to drunk to gently caress either lol.

Riding motos eating spicy food being a bad rear end lol but like a nerdy badass lmao

keep takin' it easy for the rest of all us sinners

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 16, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeah don’t do this goons. Fair warning.

what he do

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I'm gonna show y'all a sleepy island village in a minute, but in the mean time, could someone tell me:

If my laptop charger says "input: 100-240 V~50-60 Hz 1.2 A"

Does that mean I can plug I to the wall if the island runs hot at 240V?

The standard in the United States is 120V and 60Hz AC electricity, and I'm just worried I'm gonna ruin my laptop.

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
Have fun.

I wish I was on a vacation.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

The Bananana posted:

I'm gonna show y'all a sleepy island village in a minute, but in the mean time, could someone tell me:

If my laptop charger says "input: 100-240 V~50-60 Hz 1.2 A"

Does that mean I can plug I to the wall if the island runs hot at 240V?

The standard in the United States is 120V and 60Hz AC electricity, and I'm just worried I'm gonna ruin my laptop.

You should be able to, yes. Worst that'll happen is you'll kill the charger.

I really need to get my passport...

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

So I hiked down the mountain this morning. Took some pics

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The town itself

Not as sleepy as I thought. I guess that's what I get for being condescending. Lol.
As a bonus, without my wife, and with my non-white stealth plating, I was not even given a second glance by any of the locals, beyond polite "bonjours" and "hellos"! :v:

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I went on a vacation to a Third world country one time by driving across the border on the Ambassador bridge into Detroit. The natives there are either living in the worst conditions of poverty or are gun-toting warlords with Trump stickers on their technical vehicle. I will never go back - too scary.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Neutrino posted:

I went on a vacation to a Third world country one time by driving across the border on the Ambassador bridge into Detroit. The natives there are either living in the worst conditions of poverty or are gun-toting warlords with Trump stickers on their technical vehicle. I will never go back - too scary.

I wish I could up-vote this post.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Your vacation looks fun OP. Hope you're having a good time. Sincere thank you for sharing your pictures with the internet. :)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Sunburn city :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Bananana posted:

Sunburn city :(

Rookie mistake my friend. Get some aloe stat.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Here's some pics from the boat.
We went snorkeling today!
It was great, but it did lead to a killer sunburn on my wife, and a moderate sunburn on me despite butt loads of spray-on 70spf.

Wtf neutrogena?!

Anyways, check it:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
us pales gotta reapply on the reg my dude

looks nice OP!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Take pics of really mundane stuff like the vending machines in your hotel or advertisement posters in stores, I love poo poo like that

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Hoobastank4ever97 posted:

Take pics of really mundane stuff like the vending machines in your hotel or advertisement posters in stores, I love poo poo like that

Mundane huh?

Um I took pics during the Rum Distillery tour today. Y'all want to see that?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Did you get schwasted at the distillery tour? Every alcohol tour I've ever gone on got me good and wrecked.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

frogge posted:

Did you get schwasted at the distillery tour? Every alcohol tour I've ever gone on got me good and wrecked.

I did not, because I was driving.

But another group was there from Philly, and they had a tour bus bring them, and they were loving wasted.
Like.
They were our best friends as soon as they saw us, and doubly so when we spoke English, and triply so when we let them "pour us a drink" in a little plastic medicine cup thing of a shot glass. Lol. Very cool to go on the tour, but it was hella racist. Like, comically so.

An animatronic parrot had a conversation with a plantation era slave boy mannequin, and they talked about the history of rum and slavery and plantations on the island, and then the parrot referred to it as a dark time in St Lucia's past, but then the boy retorted that it wasn't all bad, and I half expected him to go on about how it was pretty fun, and that he was sad it couldn't be that way anymore because of the mean old government. Haha.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
eat some oysters OP

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

rent a scooter BUT WATCH OUT island roads are full of sand, and tour bus oil so dont wipe out like i did on koh chang

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I might rent a motorcycle, but I wouldn't be caught dead on a scooter.

I'm in the main town of the island now. Gooder internet. Have some pics!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Orchid

Pineapple

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Motorcycle on the wrong side of the road in a foreign country. Nope. Nope.

Great pix though op! How’s the burn?

E are you using US dollars? Expensive there? How much was your boat cruise thingy? A bottle of beer?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

eat as much tropical fruit as possible for very strong power

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

numberoneposter posted:

eat as much tropical fruit as possible for very strong power

Eat all the bananas op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Orchid

Pineapple

Blackjack