Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

trem_two posted:

Darmian to Parma seems to be not-bold-yet done

For 1.5 million. Could be euros, could be pounds. Either way, good riddance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I unironically think that Lukaku, Sanchez, Darmian and Smalling are all going to do well. The press will be like 'hurr durr Italy' but actually it will be because United has been absolutely abysmal at managing players for years.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The center of United's midfield was string of turds that was held together by the corpses of Michael Carrick and Paul Scholes for years. And instead of addressing it, United have just made big money vanity signings and wondered why none of them seem to work out.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I guess Llorente to Napoli is happening. That's more interesting than just the transfer because it leaves only Juventus as a destination for Icardi. He better hope somebody on their front line gets injured this weekend or it's not happening.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Bundy posted:

Without someone of Kante's class next to Pogba we're going to get done in midfield every match we're expected to win because we've just turned possession over in the opponent's half and there's 8 players now stranded up the pitch.

"Long ball hoofed towards Lindelof" is a working counter tactic Ole needs to sort.

I do get the sense that during the match they're not getting right what Ole wants, rather than they're doing what he wants and it's failing. I refuse to believe Ole has given the instruction "when out of ideas, pass it around defence and midfield slowly and pointlessly". That poo poo has hung around since Van Gaal's tenure.

Ole is poo poo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I guess Llorente to Napoli is happening. That's more interesting than just the transfer because it leaves only Juventus as a destination for Icardi. He better hope somebody on their front line gets injured this weekend or it's not happening.

If the Neymar transfer happens I think we could still see Dybala to PSG and Icardi to Juve, but time is getting short.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Leo Bonatini to Vitoria on loan with an option to buy is a Done Deal

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1167454058791297024?s=20

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

If the Neymar transfer happens I think we could still see Dybala to PSG and Icardi to Juve, but time is getting short.

Inter apparently will only take 70 mil or something involving Dybala in a trade so if he goes to PSG, then who knows.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Gigi Galli posted:

That makes me a little sad. I was hoping he'd sign a tiny contract to stay at Spurs for one more season.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

blue footed boobie posted:

The center of United's midfield was string of turds that was held together by the corpses of Michael Carrick and Paul Scholes for years. And instead of addressing it, United have just made big money vanity signings and wondered why none of them seem to work out.

Yeah but now we've got big Scott McTominay...

Letting Herrera go was an enormous gently caress-up tbh

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

sebzilla posted:

Letting Herrera go was an enormous gently caress-up tbh

Without replacement him it definitely was.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
How do you call a monreal that doesn't play for your club anymore?

Nacho monreal

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

oliwan posted:

How do you call a monreal that doesn't play for your club anymore?

Nacho monreal

This is no time for jokes

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

chicharito to Seville

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AS_Monaco/status/1167899912979148801

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Milan and Eintracht appear to be swapping Rebic and Andre Silva on loan deals. Don’t really see the point but ok.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Kalinac has arrived in Rome for a transfer to Roma, and they also are close to getting Mkhitaryan on loan.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

Kalinac has arrived in Rome for a transfer to Roma, and they also are close to getting Mkhitaryan on loan.

Mkhitaryan was awful today for Arsenal but I guess getting terrible Premier League players on loan is Roma’s thing this season.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Mkhitaryan was awful today for Arsenal but I guess getting terrible Premier League players on loan is Roma’s thing this season.

Supposedly Juve are also looking at Mustafi.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

trem_two posted:

Remember when he played for Blackburn? Heady days

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lmao Kalinic, the gently caress is Roma thinking

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Remember when he played for Blackburn? Heady days

he was dogshit op

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Big Huski Boi posted:

Supposedly Juve are also looking at Mustafi.

Oh no. I actually believe it, because they do seem to be scrambling to find a defender "with experience" in response to Chiellini's injury. They're also apparently asking after Jerome Boateng, who I'm guessing would be cheap at least.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Atalanta are trying to finalize a deal for Simon Kjaer, I guess he's Skrtel's replacement.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

Atalanta are trying to finalize a deal for Simon Kjaer, I guess he's Skrtel's replacement.

Speaking of poo poo center backs who are also available for free...

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

poo poo Farm posted:

he was dogshit op

Kalinic, Michel Salgado, Steve NZonzi, Pascal ChiBomba, big time stuff

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

There sure are some fuckin weird rumors on this page

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Icardi to PSG on loan with an option to buy seems to be almost done. Maybe PSG can make it to the quarter finals this time

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Icardi and Neymar lmao

PSG stands for “Pretty lovely Guys”

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Icardi is actually very good, just a locker room poison and comes with a pile of baggage. I’m glad he’s not going to Juve.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ornstein confirming Mkhitaryan to Roma:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49549663

Also said Mustafi to Juve seems unlikely :(

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Darmian to Parma is done, £1.5m.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Bobby Duncan is going to Fiorentina for £2m, somehow they cut his dickhead agent out of the deal.

Ryan Kent is going to Rangers as an additional kick in the nuts.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Better than them both being parked for no gain in your reserves. Kent and Ojo playing as a three with Alfie in Europe will be so good

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Kent will be good.

I’ve no idea what Duncan will do at Fiorentina. They’ve been kind of a clusterfuck lately.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Gigi Galli posted:

Icardi is actually very good, just a locker room poison and comes with a pile of baggage. I’m glad he’s not going to Juve.

Wait are you talking about Icardi or Neymar? I’m confused.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Darmian to Parma is done, £1.5m.

Was he out of contract or something, this seems insanely low

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Was he out of contract or something, this seems insanely low

I think at the end of the season, yes. He was also never going to see the pitch again for United unless something bizarre happened.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Simpsons Memes X Football part N.

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1167436680833449985

E:

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1166962819197231104

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Sep 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Wait are you talking about Icardi or Neymar? I’m confused.

Lol