Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Angry_Ed posted:

Oh no half the Democrats are bad guess we should throw the entire party out then instead of trying to keep pulling things leftward :downs:

"Aaaaaaany day now! here we go! it's comin'! Just vote! The Virginia plan! Incremental chan-", I cry as I'm curbstomped by a cop for having the gall to protest my imminent eviction, or that they stop murdering black kids, or that our billionaire oligarchs stop poisoning my water supply, or that we do something -- anything -- to even slow down the climate apocalypse, or that I get just a modicum of help dealing with my cancer and it not causing my family to be cast into generational debt, or that maybe we could organize the economy in such a way that a dozen people are hundred-billionaires but I have to work three jobs, none of which give me any sort of benefit or protection besides the absolute minimum they can pay me, or that it doesn't cost me two thirds of my entire income to not be homeless.

But - get this - the cop has a rainbow flag pin! Nice!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Flying-PCP posted:

Accelerationism generally refers to lots of conflict and everything being on fire, not most people accepting fascism passively.

Joe is the accelerationist option because it burns away what remnants of leftism exist in the Democrats to create The Republicans 2.0, which leaves the lane wide open for the GOP to pursue Trumpism to its obvious conclusion.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Flying-PCP posted:

If that's true, then it's already over for the left in the Democrat party no matter who wins.

Yep.
Sorry you had to find out this way.