Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

twodot posted:

I don't know about your state, but in my state PSL is routinely on the ballot and I'd probably vote for their candidate. (Which is what I did last election)

hell yeah. I think people who don't have these options should write in candidates, instead of not voting at all. if only in the hope that the numbers of people doing so would be reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Mellow Seas posted:

Well firstly, I would never claim to be “on the left” in D&D because of the gatekeeping.

So yeah, you guys have not the slightest loving clue what the show is about, it’s just another one of your markers of tribal loyalty to hate it. You probably think the show is mostly hippie-punching, which is projection.

It’s not a great show, arguably not even a good one, but this green eggs and ham nonsense is stupid. There are plenty of things for you to hate that you’re presumably even passingly familiar with.

wow you got really about stuff in your own head again. it's great to watch

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
the shibboleth is not grimacing at the mere mention of the name jon, john or j'onn

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Listening to Pod Save types complain about Trump getting rid of the individual shared responsibility provision is always so strange to hear.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Biden has the most progressive platform of any presidential candidate in history.