Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I was already pretty vocal on it but it was about like 25% trolling and more of me not being sure what I'll do and taking the position most likely to tweak people for fun times on the internet.

Now I'm 100%, I'm not voting Biden. I'll vote downticket, I'll vote for my local races, but I'm sick of being told I need to vote for OUR brand of sex predator who wants to stomp the throat of the poor, because gosh isn't THEIR brand of that just so crass and gross?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

The worst actions are currently being directed from the White House so I'll take even the most centrist shithead Dem over Trump and his cronies actively working to destroy everything even marginally good in our govt.

- Supreme Court / Judges
- EPA
- Social Security
- Diplomacy & Intl Cooperation
- handling a global pandemic in even the most barely competent manner

The list goes on and on. The choice is not difficult.

-Joe is literally why we have Thomas
-Joe wants to cut that
-Joe also wants to cut that
-Joe loves forever wars, as long as it's robots fighting them
-What's Joe's plan, considering he's anti M4A and wants to cut social programs?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

Trump's about to let 1,000,000+ Americans die of Coronavirus. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Every single person who doesn't support massive government takeover of the medical field is also about to let that happen, and so much more!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

You sure seem like you're arguing in good faith!

no let's be honest, nothing that person posted was wrong. What did the administration do that balances the weight?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

Obama didn't create open air slave markets and Obama didn't create ISIS so clearly you and I live in entirely different worlds. That's fine, enjoy Leftist Twitter and feel great about yourself.

Obama's administration destroyed Libya, which now has literal open air slave markets, and even Obama friendly historians agree that ISIS filled the void created when we had no exit plans for our various imperial adventures in the middle east, allowing them to grow from a fringe minor faction to what they were.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

How about you let us know what you would have done instead.

not destroyed a country

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

Wow I didn't realize it was that easy of a choice to make. Simply...do everything correct and don't let anything bad happen! Maybe you should be President!

real question, are you some kinda Libya truther where you think we had no intervention there?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

How are u posted:

If Joe Biden is a rapist he should loving drop out of this race and let Bernie be the nom. Joe Biden should drop out of this race regardless because he sucks poo poo and is not the best choice.

And yet he won't, and thus the choice we get to make.

you're why he won't

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Marxalot posted:

You realize Hillary did this but significantly less racist and conservative and lost right? Or is the gambit that we just needed to get more racist and do some rapes to win elections?

what if we replaced 'covered up for a rapist' with 'rapist'? This is triangulating!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
if you can't vote for the demented racist sex offender, why not simply donate your time and money to him instead? Yes I DID work for Obama how'd you know?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
guys it's okay, I've come to save the day.

I listened to a few eps of the bad podcast, I even hate read the Pfifer book.

I can confirm, it's all trash.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's like, genuinely a lovely podcast too, even if I didn't hate their politics. Like half of it is just them doing the SNL 'topical stand up comic' joke of saying something that happened and going 'wha...hahaha...what even? I mean...is this guy serious?' They've got no riff skills, sad.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea if I phone banked for biden I'd probably not care enough to lie and just go 'look Biden's likely said the n-word less than Trump, isn't that all that we Democrats want at this point', so if anything I'm helping him by doing nothing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SlothfulCobra posted:

It's not good, I'll give you that. I would cut him some slack since almost the entire political establishment lost their minds around that time and it's another incident of Biden being a spineless worm and going along with the flow, which would imply that he wouldn't have the ambition to start a war himself.

Mathematically, more Americans died from the US's mismanagement of the pandemic than they did in total in every war the US has fought since the 50s, and internationally the crippling of the CDC can be blamed for a considerable amount of the 680k deaths worldwide, since the CDC was previously instrumental in containing past potential pandemics. That is the cost in blood of the dismantlement of the country's institutions, and when the next big hurricanes come, they will once again be disastrous.

On top of that, there's the literal attack forces being sent out across the country, which you have to do a lot of false equivalency to equate to much of anything Biden's done.

Weird that you're focusing on American deaths, is it because when we add civilians in it completely dwarfs literally even the worst moments in American history?

Also hey remember how Chicago had black sites where they tortured people? Remember how the justice department refused to investigate the massive mysterious deaths of BLM and local black leaders? Remember literally loving anything about how federal troops treated Standing Rock and other native protesters until Obama reluctantly decided it was alright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Don't worry Biden can read the current political climate. He may not be fully pro defunding but it's not like he wants to literally add millions of federal dollars to assorted police departments' budgets under vague 'pinkie swear no lynchings, guys' terms!

What's that?

Oh dear.