Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Even if Biden wins you are getting worse than Trump afterwards. It's bizarre how few people seem to grasp this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Phone posted:

I know it happened with Reagan after Carter, and then Bush 2 after Clinton, and then again with Trump after Obama; however, I fail to see the logic that there's some sort of pattern that goes on and is easily understandable.

Something that drives me nuts because I never see it get brought up is Clinton never got a majority of the vote, saw Congress fall to the Republicans for the first time in a half-century, and his re-election saw had the lowest turnout in 70 years.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

We don't have time for anything short of the Green New Deal which is the most depressing part of the Democratic base loving up once again

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Everyone can proudly sit out voting for Biden.

https://twitter.com/ddayen/status/1253428406881972229

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's weird there are people that listen to Pod Save of their own volition.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ytlaya posted:

I don't think these people realize how genuinely bizarre it is for anyone who is supposedly "on the left" to enjoy listening to Pod Save America.

Something is deeply wrong if someone can listen to that show without getting disgusted/angry, much less enjoy it.

I don't really understand why they had Felix from Chapo on and then deleted where he said Iran should have a nuke. What is the point of censoring that?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The mfs didn't even get the reference in their original Keepin It 1600 title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Flying-PCP posted:

If that's true, then it's already over for the left in the Democrat party no matter who wins.

The Sanders campaign was probably the best primary campaign ever in terms of knocking on doors, calling people, small donor fundraising and it was undone with a single establishment endorsement followed by the equivalent of nine figures worth of free positive media. Not to mention that primary voters overwhelmingly chose Sanders' agenda yet still voted for Biden - and the DNC voted down all those things that their base overwhelmingly approved of.

edit: oh I forgot Obama calling up Pete and having him drop out.