Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

the burritos at chipotle are good but so expensive, when I have a giant hunger I want a GIANT burrito, so I shrink myself some (after paying of course, I don't want them to catch on) and suddenly I'm getting way more burrito for my money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

me at the airport: it is taking loving FOREVER to get to my gate, time to move it a bit closer

*zzap*

that's better, now for something to read while I wait . . . ah goddammit, I shrunk the hudson news, the magazines are all tiny now

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

me at the airport: it is taking loving FOREVER to get to my gate, time to move it a bit closer

*zzap*

that's better, now for something to read while I wait . . . ah goddammit, I shrunk the hudson news, the magazines are all tiny now

Shrink the planet, one step and you're across the ocean. Probably need to hold your breath or wear a space suit though, which might be a pain.

Manifisto

repeatedly shrinking the bully's arm so his fist smacks into his face over and over again: no YOU stop hitting yourself

take the moon

by sebmojo
shrinking my therapist because he keeps telling me to change

"no, you grow as a person!!!"

Manifisto

take the moon posted:

Manifisto

saving valuable money at the barber's by giving my hair a little "shrink trim" every morning. gotta watch out though, if you accidentally shrink part of your forehead you're going to have to shrink it on the other side to even things out

Manifisto

shrinking the numbers on the speedometer of my wife's boyfriend's porsche, maybe he'll misread it and get a speeding ticket one day

Manifisto

shrinking the line at trader joe's doesn't actually get me to the cashier any faster, but at least it gets me next to the cheese section quickly so I can pick up the last couple of items I need

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

at first I read: "drink" ray and I was like, whoa, but then I read: "shrek" ray and I was like, oh drat, but it's actually shrink ray and I don't have ideas for that one.

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

at first I read: "drink" ray and I was like, whoa, but then I read: "shrek" ray and I was like, oh drat, but it's actually shrink ray and I don't have ideas for that one.

I like the idea of a gun with a dial I can switch between "shrink" and "shrek"

like maybe it's not a binary switch but instead it's fully adjustable, I could set it to 70% shrink and 30% shrek when the need arose

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

take the moon posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Fitting my HOUSE in the overhead bin because gently caress the corporate world! I'm sleeping in my own bed, this flight. Using my own toilet. Smoking weed all throughout MY house, in YOUR overhead bin...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

So pumped about using ants as mount. Finally I can stab people by a venomous sting without having others assuming that I'm trying to have sex with them.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Shrinking myself because I didn't want those sour grapes, anyway

Manifisto

in a fit of rage at my geometry homework I shrink the value of pi to exactly 3

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

Fitting my HOUSE in the overhead bin because gently caress the corporate world! I'm sleeping in my own bed, this flight. Using my own toilet. Smoking weed all throughout MY house, in YOUR overhead bin...

Goons Are Great posted:

So pumped about using ants as mount. Finally I can stab people by a venomous sting without having others assuming that I'm trying to have sex with them.

Finger Prince

take the moon posted:

Telling your friends that you're going to see your shrink and then laughing at the irony of it to the point that everyone gets really uncomfortable.

Finger Prince

This thread just reminded me of Harvey Birdman and Reducto and gently caress that was such a good show.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gonna use the shrink ray on he dick so I can mock him, owning him greatly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

using the shrink ray on everyone else's rear end, so I am the only one with the big ol rear end

Manifisto

@me strolls into tiffanys, shrink ray hidden in my coat pocket. I go straight up to the diamond jewelry counter and ask the lady for her most expensive item.

me: oh hey isn't that beyonce?

shopgirl: [turns head] . . . that's a man with a moustache

me: my mistake. anyway how much did you say that diamond tiara was?

shopgirl: it's, uh . . . actually I think there's been an error.

me: what does it say?

shopgirl: it says eleven cents

me: I mean, that's the price, right? that's what it says?

shopgirl: well that's what it says but I really don't think . . . [she runs the bar code through the computer several times, it keeps coming up $0.11]

me: look lady I don't make the rules [under my breath] don't make me shrink your face

vanisher

Shrinking the laundry so I could run it all in one load, but I forgot I don't have a growth gun, so now I just have really small clothes.

vanisher

vanisher posted:

Shrinking the laundry so I could run it all in one load, but I forgot I don't have a growth gun, so now I just have really small clothes.

hey I can just shrink myself! wait now I need to shrink the laundry machine so I can reach in it. ugh now I need to shrink my clothes again to fit them in the smaller laundry machine

redm

shrinking myself so i can put a saddle on a jumping spider and getting chased around by a slightly larger jumping spider

sig by Manifisto

Manifisto

cda, drunk: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO STAR WARS BABIES

*zap* THERE, BABY CHEWBACCA

*zzap* BABY PRINCESS LEIA, BAM

*zorp* BABY HAN, HOPE THEY HAVE CARBONITE DIAPERS MOTHERFUCKER

*zapp* THATS NO SPACE STATION, ITS A DING DONG

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Telling the bartender "just one and done for me tonight!" as I shrink myself and dive into my glass of beer like a giant delicious bubbly swimming pool.

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Telling your friends that you're going to see your shrink and then laughing at the irony of it to the point that everyone gets really uncomfortable.

His name happens to be Ray, too. Good times.

google THIS

Wife: Have you been playing with the shrink ray again?

Me: (tiny plunger pinched between my thumb and forefinger, desperately trying to work my normal sized turd down the tiny toilet) Pssh, no!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
“I’m not owned! I’m not owned!” I continue to insist as I slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 15:30 on May 18, 2019

google THIS

Using the shrink ray on my brother so I can play as Mario for once

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

“I’m not owned! I’m not owned!” I continue to insist as I slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The guys seemed really disappointed after I invited them over to check out my new shrink ray. I mean, who wouldn't want to instantly cover their house in clear plastic wrap?

Manifisto

I'm almost past the zoo exit when the security guard calls out: "sir . . . excuse me sir . . . is that a tiny ostrich in your pocket?"

"no," I say, but of course it is. busted! the miniature ostrich is confiscated and the guard is about to let me go, when his eyes fixate on my crotch. I prepare to make a sarcastic comment but a tiny, high-pitched tiger roar undoes the whole gig.

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I don't think anyone will be talking about the elephant in the room OR the 800 pound gorilla any more... I shrank them so they fell into the cracks!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

shrunj myself so my doctor stops telling me to lose weight

Manifisto

my gut screams out a warning, but in the end my curiosity cannot be contained. I point the shrink ray at a mirror and pull the trigger. immediately the reflection zooms out. first I see my entire house, then the city I live in, then the continents and oceans. I keep going. planets and stars come into focus and recede; then it is galaxies, galactic clusters, superclusters. it is dizzying beyond belief but I keep my finger on the trigger. finally the whole of creation fits into the frame. it is a face, unimaginably vast: the face of god. "quit loving around with that thing," he snaps.

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Have you considered shrinking big Yoshi???

Woa thread synergy

lol but

body is a dinosaur
kinda getting worried about what is going to happen when i get to microbe size but not enough so that i stop abusing the shrink ray, tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

lol but posted:

kinda getting worried about what is going to happen when i get to microbe size but not enough so that i stop abusing the shrink ray, tho

just shrink the other microbes, you'll be good to go

ty nesamdoom!