Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

this guy is laughing at your tiny american truck nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

so do those pigs just produce massive amounts of sperm or are those balls mostly fat

I think I read somewhere that a pig orgasms for 10 minutes or something. Now we see why, probably takes that amount of time to empty the sack. Barn probably looks like that scene from Alien with the smashed up android

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Burnt Dick posted:

I think I read somewhere that a pig orgasms for 10 minutes or something. Now we see why, probably takes that amount of time to empty the sack. Barn probably looks like that scene from Alien with the smashed up android

I've never before wished to be a pig.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Honky Dong Country posted:

I appreciate the really old image Jose good job quality stuff

it was probably taken in rural china don't phone shame

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I thought they filmed the live action Charlotte's Web in Asia to pander to the growing film industry industry there just for the international ticket sales, but it's nice to see them making very bold choices

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I heard some cgi scenes had a price tag of 4 million dollars to render the hairs on the left nutsack alone

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Pigs were genetically engineered by Atlantean scientists from human DNA to satisfy the popular demand for sucking on massive balls

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

someone post a pic of a naked cop lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

sweet thursday posted:

I thought they filmed the live action Charlotte's Web in Asia to pander to the growing film industry industry there just for the international ticket sales, but it's nice to see them making very bold choices

its just to ensure the CCP allow the film to be released in china because the only allow 5 western films a year

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I bet they're incredibly smooth Jose

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Linux Pirate posted:

Always good to see the end of the story, that cliffhanger was driving me wild.

Perhaps even hog wild

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know it's times like this that old lessons in life come back to you.
Like I look at them flip-flappin hog knots and I can't help but put all the sorrow and pain in my own life aside and remember the time my grandpa and I were out fishing and he explained to me, although I guess I didn't REALLY understand it then, but, you know...it's one of those things you reflect on. Anyway. I just remember him giving me a solid lesson in the fact that piss is stored in those balls.

And that's what I take with me when I see huge pig sacks that shame each and every one of us mere human ball-toters. Proud pissin', pig.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Ah the 24 hr fitness mascot.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

why do pigs have massive goddamn nuts

I tried to Google this question and came upon an answer to this hypothesis:

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

so do those pigs just produce massive amounts of sperm or are those balls mostly fat

https://thepigsite.com/articles/testes-size-as-predictor-for-semen-production-and-relation-to-female-reproductive-traits

Tldr: some scientists measured a bunch of pig balls using a rough 1-5 scale, jizz volume, and sperm count.

Bigger pig balls=more sperm.

Interestingly, smaller = MORE jizz but less sperm.

Yet still no answer to the original question of WHY pigs have such huge balls

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

r u ready to WALK posted:

this guy is laughing at your tiny american truck nuts

I dont see the difference.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

where did the turd go?
That pig is magical

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

fresh nards 4 u

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

That Robot posted:

Perhaps even hog wild

:golfclap:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

peanut posted:

fresh nards 4 u

they look so wise

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

It’s like a second buttocks

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Ralph Hurley posted:

It’s like a second buttocks

It's butts all the way down

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Driver needs a big rear view mirror to see all the reactions as he passes by

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

peanut posted:

fresh nards 4 u

In ascending order of size, immaculate.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Is there a whole genre of photographers out there who are like "Hmm, you know what I've got to do? Make sure we make the pig balls the center of these shots." As in, this is an industry standard?
Or, is it more that there are untold teeming editor desks of j jonaha jamesons screaming unendingly into the abyss for more pictures of those goddamn pig balls

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

peanut posted:

fresh nards 4 u

Imagine six hog balls in the edge of a pen

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

what is it that causes a pig to have such exceptional balls?

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

How does piggy sit down?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
mine are better op

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Sweat streaming down my face, eyes wide, I hook my finger into my collar and stretch my collar four feet away from me as a big, heavy gulp travels down the length of my throat like a peach pit and my lips smack messily*

"Yowza... wow.... them sure is some bigguns.... some biguns on that there porker... big... ole... BALLS!!! AWOOOOGA!!!"

*My eyes roll into the back of my head as my feet hurtle up and above my head with a sharp whistling noise, my feet tumble over my head and I fall on my back with my head peeping out from between my legs and little stars twiddle around my noggin*

"Uh-oh! Them big smooth n saggin pig balls done and got me again!!!"

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Statue of Agu Pig in Naha, Okinawa.

The locals sing a traditional poem that celebrates the significance and economic value of Agu pigs and pork in Okinawan culture.

Born in a mountain, raised in a cave
Truckin and fuckin is all I crave

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

peanut posted:

fresh nards 4 u

No, yes, yes

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lord jesus look at all of these beautiful balls

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

roll that beautiful ball footage

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

No, yes, yes

Size queen.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hello someone told me there were pig balls here

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Thread delivered.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjDUJwh9EeE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that pigs got BIG BEEFY BALLS!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If that pig isn't named AC/DC that's a seriously missed opportunity.