Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Rather Watch Them posted:

Excuse me, but Bobson Dugnutt?

+1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

As soon as the deal was made for the trivia, I was hoping you could fail.

That you can't is a bit of a shame, but everything else is still incredibly solid. :allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I was not expecting Slavok Zizek to turn up so early. Hell, I sure wasn't expecting him to be a party member.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I caved and ended up downloading the game myself after Zizek joined the party. I got to more-or-less where this update ended before stopping for the night and I love this mad game. :allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Yeah, when I was talking to an offsite friend about it a few days ago, I pretty much described it as the baseball version of Shut Up and Jam Gaiden.

Except possibly even more ludicrously insane, in the best way.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I dunno if you just missed it, McD, but you can get a cup of water at Twitter HQ (up to 5 even!) and use it to skip the PEZ quiz.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I found the church my first time in Plano, nothing was there, finished the sidequest, came back with Moose, still nothing. Wrote it off as a red herring or a thing for folks to just get hung up on that had no actual use or purpose.

I should've known better. :negative:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

This #LP was #fantastic and @TheMcD did a great job making the #baseball stuff understandable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Black August posted:

this marks the second surrealist baseball RPG I've seen

If this game is only second, I so want to see what's first.