Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

these are all pretty great :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Moose is like...if someone cracked my head open and then ran my brain through an RPGmaker text generator.

Loling at Zizek's slider line.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I cannot wait. This dialogue is amazing.

Like all of your questions so far, this one can be answered with a single word: Japan.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I was guessing we were gonna end up with Risa but this ended up being even funnier.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I just noticed the loving anime poster in the Peaches' locker room lmao

Zizek is actually outraged because she is having sex based on Bobson's choices, such as they are, and not out of her free will. I think he's upset because while he claims everyone is driven by sex, then need to be driven on their own terms, and Risa is not.
Which is a fair point, if it was not overshadowed by the much bigger point of "is she actually 18?"

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 1, 2019

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Goddamn I don't know which is the best part, Zizek learning feminist critique, the flashy magic RTP or Moose displaying his knowledge of eroge story progression. :allears:

This update is wild.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

thetoughestbean posted:

My only hope is that nobody in this thread ends up thinking that the real world Slavoj Zizek is worth listening to

He has some good analysis in small doses, but it's like with his debate with Peterson showed: he needs a villain. Because without something to disagree with or lash out against, his philosophy becomes much more shallow. And he also never loving gives an alternative view, and tearing down others' ideas in philosophy is loving easy. In Talos Principle we had a character who did nothing but that. I really don't know why he pats himself on the back for that.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Carlos Rodriguez earning that Final Boss status.

Actually he reminds me of Disgaea bosses a lot.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It's one of those games that deals with absurd magical realism so you got a whole genre to scoop out. Like No More Heroes is also What YIIK Was Going For Except Good.

YIIK got extra weird about it since apparently having magic powers wasn't supposed to be a real thing, which made the whole thing all the more dumb.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

oldskool posted:

gently caress Adam Wainwright.

can someone explain this gif to me? I don't know my baseballs

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

why am I crying???

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

Well, I'm going to mark "elephants" but add a sternly worded disclaimer.
Ah, like so many other voters in the United States.

:captainpop:

goddamn

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh no.

I think our one-winged angel will be Dugan as part of his revenge.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Safer Carlos Rodriguez made me loving die. then so did everything after, especially the "barbecue vegetables" line.

quote:

:vince:

quote:

A House representative from Arkansas recently submitted a constitutional amendment to allow Dugan to run for president, despite being born in a Japanese video game.

:vince: :vince: :vince:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Picasso would poo poo bricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Let's see The Machine hit those ones