Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

We're the Yankees, eh? Only one name is acceptable

Yankeesfans.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

This is amazing

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

TheMcD posted:

Short version: That is Adam Wainwright striking out Carlos Beltran to win the 2006 National League Championship Series for the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cardinals would go on to win the World Series that year.

I have it on good authority, people don't really like the Cardinals, nor their fans. Though others are more qualified to explain why people don't like them, I don't know a lot about that.

That Cardinals team also won 83 games that season, which wouldn't make the playoffs basically any other year. Not the best team other

Bartolo Colon stole Johan Santan's Cy Young :colbert:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Ah man, that Ryan Howard contract burn :smith: That hurt a lot

When was this game released?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

RIP Moose, always the bridesmaid :smith:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

As a person living in Denton TX, Plano loving sucks. HOLY poo poo WEED MOUSE this game rules, Millville Meteor rules, god bless. Jake Arietta is prob the past ball plyer who would be a secret weeb. Also proof the Orioles are a trash org for bad people

At least the Phillies are paying washed vets big bucks, unlike 29 other teams. Absolutely no collusion here :colbert:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

So wait, Carlos Rodriguez is kyoon? We already had one forums poster show up in the game...

I'm not sure I ever thought about forums poster Kyoon ever appearing in a video game, but dear god, I need this right now

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Can you get The Machine to GIDP with the runner on base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Both the game and the LP were fun as hell