Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

gyroball posted:

Hello!

I'm not sure what the etiquette of a creator posting in an LP is so I'm gonna stay quiet and lurk/watch but I definitely appreciate seeing this. Also, everyone feel free to make fun of bad things in the game (like forgetting to strip out the RPG Maker inventory so Moose has brass knuckles) even though you know I'm reading. This is the first game I ever even tried to make so yeah, it has some roughness around the edges.

I don't quite remember how I originally heard about this game. But it's fun, it's a good romp, well written, and you should be proud of it! Thanks for taking the time to make it and share it with the world.

Also, I've never gotten to follow an LP that could also include a running Creator's Commentary too. You should definitely :justpost: as the mood suits you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

NGDBSS posted:

Baseball has a lot of statistical noise? Well I never! Of course the banter between Moose and Bobson here (or Moose breaking the fourth wall) more than makes up for it.

Speaking of statistical noise, I actually worked on a group project about baseball pitches in the course of my math degree. Want me to summarize it or would that be too esoteric?

:justpost::posthaste: