Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Bobson becomes the final boss, and we switch to playing as whatshisname, The Machine, having to guess what pitch he'll throw so we can swing accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Hope for General Leo, get saddled with Owser.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
It....it just keeps going. :magical:

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Night10194 posted:

What, did he think Genesis was the account of a documentary camera crew, or did he somehow think someone interviewed the snake.

Probably one of those people who thinks the Bible is literal truth. The "someone" who witnessed the apple eating was God, or possibly Satan.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Honestly I'm expecting the game to have some kind of AR metaplot at this point, considering how much of it is diving into other games. It seems only appropriate that it intrude into the actual real world as well.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Too bad you don't have any way to intentionally walk him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
That reminds me: notable game-breaker PJ DiCesare does CPU vs. CPU tournaments in Super Baseball Simulator 1000, an extremely silly SNES baseball game, to decide which game he's going to stream next. For example.

(This is obviously not an entry into TheMcD's contest, just something tangentially related)