Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
Jacques Portsman for that cross-LP flair

I do not go in for baseball in the slightest and have already forgotten the rules exposition, but I definitely go in for surrealist urban fantasy so this looks to be yet another Enjoyable LP Experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

gyroball posted:

like forgetting to strip out the RPG Maker inventory so Moose has brass knuckles

that the knuckles are a bug and not a feature is kinda disappointing but otherwise I stand by what I said earlier about being Into This Game so far

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

TheMcD posted:

♪ BGM: City Theme

Here, we're going to... wait. That wasn't there before.

Whoa, hang on a second.

♪ BGM: Like I Would Become A Monster

I'm saying that you didn't think about what results your actions would have, and as a result, you're now bullshitting up something to fix your fuckups.
Oh, horseshit. I'm not going to have some random rear end event tell me I'm LPing wrong. Especially not if the event is my own creation.
Uh, are you hearing those voices too?
I know a lot about #ghosting, but this I did not expect. #IHearVoicesInMyHead
So, uh, Zizek? Any ideas?
It appears that I am not the only practicioner of Applied Ontology in this room... even if we cannot see the other one.
Wait, what does that mean?
Do not continue any thoughts you might be having! As much as it pains me to suggest to not think, I believe the fabric of reality is far thinner than it should be. Imagine yourself holding a hotdog. Consider how terrible it is that Capitalism has turned such a simple meal into a luxury item at baseball games and so on and so on. Block everything else out.
Look, if you give me any more poo poo, I'll head back into that editor and delete your rear end.
I'll give you all the poo poo I want. I know drat well I'm here for a reason, and if you wanted to delete me, you never would've written me in the first place. You hosed up, and now you're trying to crowbar in a fix in the most hamfisted way possible while writing it all off as a "bit". Now, do you want me to fix your fuckup or not?
...yes.
Why didn't you just say so in the first place? Wait, don't answer that, I already know. It's because you couldn't do this dumb bit if you did it like that. But fine, I'll fix your mess.

Control Switches: [0041: DuganLives] = ON
Control Variables: [0004: Moose] -=1
Control Variables: [0014: RealKami] +=1
Control Variables: [0006: Zizek] +=1

...fine.

♪ BGM: City Theme

...what?
Never mention this event to anybody. Forget entirely that it happened.
WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?
Alright, alright! Christ...

what
did you actually
did the creator actually
did you two actually

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

says a lot about this game that "gyroball and McD collabed for this bit for the sake of one forum LP" was a plausible option to me

and in a good way

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

can't wait for the guest party member, cyberdwarf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

before the explanation, the gif looked more like "the baseballer shat himself and the other guy was trying to cover it, then bailed for some reason"