Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

No one really "gets" the Super-League, but existential horror is part of it. That said, Gregor because one day he woke up on the baseball mound and was shocked to find he had turned into a pestilential, verminous meatball thrower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

TheMcD posted:

This is a typical response. He is realizing that the position he holds in this world is privileged, and that our interference threatens that. He is the Reconstruction-era former Confederacy of States, forming his own Ku Klux Klan deep in his heart.
I need to find some way to use this line in life.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

ultrafilter posted:

Let's see how he handles Kami's Sabermagics.
Given his slash line, probably pretty well! Which is truly a frightening prospect.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Mzbundifund posted:

I wish Rodriguez was in our party so he could fight Sad Sonic
The futility of life would defeat Rodriguez.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

The Closer: Game of the Year Edition: TheMcD Cut: The LP Schema.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

That's a lot of work for what is basically a single gag.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

The end! No moral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

This was a hell of a trip, thank you TheMcD.