Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Is it just me or is "gently caress that" almost always the correct answer whenever it shows up?

I say "almost" because of the text adventure where it means you don't get a new pitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Wait, dinosaur forest?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Loxbourne posted:

I was linked to this thread by a friend and just finished two nights of catching up.

I still haven't entirely crossed off "this entire game has been made up by two people conspiring to mock us all" as an option, but you know what....I don't care any more. This is glorious.
There are google results for it back in 2015, so if so it's a long-rear end con.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

GrandmaParty posted:

Oh come on you gotta explain why Carl Everett was in the dinosaur forest. It's great.

I grew up in Plano. It sucks
I thought it'd been covered before that he doesn't believe in dinosaurs in this thread?

"Because he's a creationist" is new to me, though, although maybe I missed something

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I suspect the way to get out of this ending is to do what Twitter suggested and just loving hit Rodriguez in the head.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

TheMcD posted:

YOU CAN BARBECUE VEGETABLES.
No, that is truly ridiculous.
I gotta go with Safer Carlos here, that's the best way to cook corn on the cob.

Assuming they're talking about the "outdoor grill" and not "slow smoking" barbecue.

Also man, I called it, despite not remembering that we'd learned a beanball somewhere. :monocle:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Dragonatrix posted:

If this game is only second, I so want to see what's first.
They didn't say second-best, just second, chronologically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Regallion posted:

And the first is most likely OFF, what with the main character there being "The batter"
I wouldn't call OFF a "baseball RPG", sure the main character is kinda a baseball man, but everything else in the game isn't about baseball.