Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
san francisco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TheFluff posted:

every time someone writes helvetica in helvetica my broken brain compels me to look at the a to see if someone is trying to catch me in that nerd trap where you write helvetica in arial to annoy typography nerds

so congratulations, you got me

e: I'm just a poser tho, I don't really pay attention to fonts much, I just obsessively memorize trivia like this
that fugly lower-case t should have tipped you off

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
good coding font: the yospos font

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
ellipsis

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

echinopsis posted:

i cried when i saw this

very angry right now

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
you didn't click did you

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
every number of figgies is a fucktard

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
it's not sans. every splatter is a serif.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
wheres blender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Share Bear posted:

audacity is one of the least intuitive audio programs i have ever used, and ive used a bunch of stupid rear end skewmorphic propellerhead poo poo

once you figure out what it wants you to do, its ok, but base controls and widgets are terrrrible
audacity practically reads your mind compared to the goddamn gimp