Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i think Georgia really conveys that six figgie energy but i'm wondering what yospos thinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i think you gotta be in the seven figgie range before you can get away with that without anyone calling you out on it but i've also never encountered it in the wild

maybe- that's the secret to getting that second comma

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Bloody posted:

i prefer "yosposter"

lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

now take a look at jack parsons

everyone who has ever gone into space supports dog loving

the terrible secret of space :woof:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

qirex posted:

for people who know exactly one thing about type: helvetica, helvetica neue, akzidenz-grotesk, helvetica now [they're all basically the same] bold, track -60 for cool dude too close lettering

for people whose company did a $5 mil rebranding recently: one of those generic sans fonts that looks like every other humanist sans: ff meta, proxima, din, source

thank god he's finally here

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Malcolm XML posted:

rainbow brackets my dude

holy moly where have these been all my life

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEn7HcpfXE

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Jimmy Carter posted:

fun fact:

all the modules for Boeing airplanes have little white + marks on them, to show you where the cable which powers the lighting attaches, so that you can tap at it if it starts flickering and maybe it'll start working

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

lol