Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Century Schoolbook, the comic sans of gilded age asthetics which low-key implies the reader is mentally six years old

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Jimmy Carter posted:

the nine figgie fucktard font: B612.

The zero in the glyphset chart and the header photo are different. This is three figgie QC at best

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

gently caress Wes Anderson, Futura is for silkscreened NASA control panels

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Jimmy Carter posted:

back to fonts:

very six figgie move is having enough spare time to partner with the National Parks Service to make a font

https://nationalparktypeface.com

This is not Clarendon, very misleading!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

echinopsis posted:

year and years ago I used to use some
signwritinf software calle CASMate and I was like fuckin yngwie malmsteen when it came
to working those vectors

every single program I’ve used since, like illustrator? gently caress it’s been so much harder

the ease at which I could construct and edit vectors, fundamentally flexible snapping tools and CAD like ability to type in instructions

it was glorious

I struggle to do the same in blender. I should
probably watch a tutorial.. but so many tutorials have a person who talks sooonslowly

Dehumanize yourself and face to AutoCAD.