Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout

There's BST, GMT, EST, Wile West Zone, New York Minute, Spaceship Futureland, Everybody ♥s The 90s, Georgian, Victorian, Barcelonian, Underwater, and Blue. Remind me what the other ones are? I'm sure I'm missing some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Mountain Time, Hammer Time, Outta Time, and Europe.

Stoner Sloth

Party Time! Beer o Clock! :toot:

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 13:13 on May 19, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

there's the "I have time for this bullshit" zone, which has the paradoxical quality of being impossible to enter

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
In the zone, zoned out, the danger zone

Manifisto

it's astounding
time is fleeting
(what's your favorite band?)
madness
(they suck!)
takes its toll

Stoner Sloth

in a zone, of my own

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

Jaded Burnout posted:

There's BST, GMT, EST, Wile West Zone, New York Minute, Spaceship Futureland, Everybody ♥s The 90s, Georgian, Victorian, Barcelonian, Underwater, and Blue. Remind me what the other ones are? I'm sure I'm missing some.

Nap time, which is where I live.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

it's astounding
time is fleeting
(what's your favorite band?)
madness
(they suck!)
takes its toll

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We'd Time, Too Much Time, Not Enough Time, This is Taking a Long Time, Hot Dog Savings Time (8 buns ten hot dogs why), Time to Die, Time to Pretend

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
http://www.leapsecond.com/java/nixie.htm

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

it's astounding

no, it's a skeleton :haw:

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

no, but you have one inside you

welcome to skeleton time bithc

Goons Are Gifts

Chill zone.

Sorry that's all I came up with after 4 hours of thinking.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
https://i.imgur.com/YHcG4fY.mp4

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

:hai:

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Chill zone.

Sorry that's all I came up with after 4 hours of thinking.

or was it.. 8 hours??

google THIS

If you go too far in the Time Zone Act 2 you'll cross the International Date Line and end up in the Time Zone Act 1 again.

google THIS

All I'm asking is why can't we compare time zones to Greenwich Nice Time instead?

Jaded Burnout

if you gotta go that fast maybe you should stick to the Green hill Zone!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mid Atlantic (time) Rift

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The final countdown, lunch time, the olden days, the burger King cool kids club, slime time, space time, miller time, power hour, life time made for TV movie

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Time after Time

Manifisto

my friend, entering the room: "hi everybody, and welcome to the tim zone!!"

me: tim you don't have to do that every single time

tim: actually I sort of do

me: and the theme music is catchy but it's kind of derivative

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
sometimes a second or so is added to or subtracted from UTC to account for tiny fluctuations in the length of Earth's orbital year. once, 15 minutes was subtracted from UTC when Bob from time.gov was late for work.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Time doesn't exist, OP.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Clowner posted:

Time doesn't exist, OP.

But it's the measurement of observably consistent change in state that we're talking about. Colloquial time, if you will.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Time is an illusion sold to you by the people who also told you gravity was as simple as mass being attracted to mass and that's simply not true, it's far more complicated than that and requires a lot more math

Jaded Burnout

also meth

death by computer

Facts about time:
  • Waiting in the wings
  • Speaks of senseless things
  • His trick is you and me
  • Boy

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam

death by computer posted:

Facts about time:
  • Waiting in the wings
  • Speaks of senseless things
  • His trick is you and me
  • Boy

In that song there's a line "I had so many breakthroughs" and i always thought he was saying grapefruits

ty manifisto

Finger Prince

P'zone

alnilam

The zone of zero funkativity, better known as the nose zone

ty manifisto

Finger Prince

DMT is the zone where you can actually see through time.

Jaded Burnout

Calzone

Finger Prince posted:

DMT is the zone where you can actually see through time.

DMX is where things are measured in dog years.

bird.

people keep talking about 4/4 time at band camp and im jus like "friendo, stop bein lazy and just. do. the. math. that 1 time at band camp"

alnilam

BrownianMotion posted:

people keep talking about 4/4 time at band camp and im jus like "friendo, stop bein lazy and just. do. the. math. that 1 time at band camp"

lol

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BrownianMotion posted: