Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Jaded Burnout posted:

DMX is where things are measured in dog years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

BrownianMotion posted:

people keep talking about 4/4 time at band camp and im jus like "friendo, stop bein lazy and just. do. the. math. that 1 time at band camp"

FutonForensic

constantly thinking about how i can exploit time zones so i can get one over on Big Time

Finger Prince

Do astronauts on the ISS have to set their watches to space-time?

Jaded Burnout

FutonForensic posted:

constantly thinking about how i can exploit time zones so i can get one over on Big Time

I too am constantly looking for a way to hit the big time

Finger Prince

ROT, or R.E.M. Out of Time.
It's half a world away.

alnilam

The Byrds wrote a sorta repetitive educational song about time zones

Jaded Burnout

alnilam posted:

The Byrds wrote a sorta repetitive educational song about time zones

They probably know a lot about them, what with moving south for the winter each year.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

BrownianMotion posted:

people keep talking about 4/4 time at band camp and im jus like "friendo, stop bein lazy and just. do. the. math. that 1 time at band camp"

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MC TimeTwister yells into the mic, "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

The crowd murmurs amongst themselves because their cruise ship was marooned on a desert isle in the middle of the South Pacific and no one is clear on which side of the international date line they're on but at least the crab legs buffet had enough ice to see them through week 7.

Jaded Burnout

Flavor Flav was a time jumper and his clock always referenced time back at the HQ

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Fresh herbs in the kitchen baby. Gonna take you to the thyme zone.

Manifisto

greenwich snark time, greenwich mild sarcasm time, greenwich diss time, greenwich cyberbully time, greenwich miss jackson time

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

greenwich miss jackson time

UTC+oooooo

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Twenty Four

Totally in The Zone, listening to Pink Floyd's eternally great song, "Time"