Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
It's interesting to see how manipulative everyone is on a rewatch. My first viewing everyone seemed fairly sincere, but subsequent watchings have given me a terrible impression of everyone on this show.

Still hoping for a spin-off cooking show, hosted by Mads as Hannibal, where he :airquote: cooks :airquote: the celebrity guest each week. :burger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Jerusalem posted:

So I really like episode 8 for a lot of reasons but also what the gently caress episode 8? There are two graceful, elegant, educated, sophisticated serial killers not only operating in secret in Baltimore, but they're both happen to know the exact same dude which is how they meet?

Honestly, given how much the FBI is assuring everyone right now that there totally isn't a serial killer in the Ohio Valley who has killed 40+ women who all look the same...seems plausible. :shrug:

Jerusalem posted:

Hannibal and Tobias fighting feels network mandated, which might just be my bias assuming anything that seems silly on the show was there because the Network wanted it as opposed to Fuller thinking it would be kicking rad for Hannibal and another serial killer to have a kung-fu fight.

Spoilers for season 3 but lol did you see the finale? :allears:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
"I'm going to need you to hold a few things..."

:suspense:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
The realest thing on this show is when it takes the Baltimore PD an hour to show up to a triple murder... :heysexy: