Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Tato posted:

The story about Vince wanting Kane to have a 6 foot penis in See No Evil is pretty funny. I've never actually seen the movie though. Is it at least fun in a bad horror movie way like watching a Full Moon Pictures release?

It's honestly not half bad for what it is. Does also include a scene of kane finding someone hiding in a closet because their cell phone went off and he crammed it down their throat. Always felt like that would have been a great "please silence your cell phone" PSA before movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I can't remember the specific date (neither could Big Show) but a year or so after the May 19th thing, Show was having an argument with Kane and starts shouting,"MAY 12TH! MAY 12TH!" at him :allears:

Kane/Show was such a fuckin' fun tag team. I will never forget show frantically trying to clear a barricade into some room Kane was ostensibly trapped in. Kane shows up behind him "yeah, there was a side door"

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Shrecknet posted:

Late-era Kane (especially Team Hell No) is low-key one of the best comedy acts in the business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDSVMS47VjE

"years ago I had a girlfriend named Katie..." holy loving :laffo:

I wonder how many takes this took, there's no way kane got through it with a straight face all at once

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Wendell posted:

I like this holiday.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Doc M posted:

The lost Viking

This was a super fun little game and I'm glad I'm not the only one to remember it.