Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

very very very good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i usually restarted the game every couple hours and it stuttered a bit less

can't imagine this game on a ps4 lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

you should never feel comfortable while playing

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

kains itt

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

anyone catch that sticky turns the tumblr toy to face away from him in the hideout after he mentions seeing one of those creatures? can't remember if that was explicitly pointed out or not, cool bit of Lore tho.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

theodor bastard are really good, listen to them

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

oh its your first time? thats cool don't forget to grab the titanite slabs to make +2 shank for the squatting ivan miniboss at the end of day 5. remember to strafe left around his special обувь attack (you can circumvent this attack by setting your PS2 clock to day 6 when the villagers have consumed all boot leather for sustenance)

DO NOT mention to the bachelor that his shoes are ridiculous and his coat makes him look gay - instant game over

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmao i love the bachelor so much

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

doing a replay of 2 and i can't believe my eyes seeing that a full loaf of bread goes for 300 rubles day 1

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dthaATQh2YGZx2yYiIHDN412jS5iocMW7aqPfUPjYu8/edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015