Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

I've been putting off doing a fiesta for years but no longer! Let's gooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

poo poo I'd better hurry up and finish my vanilla run, I'm almost at world 3

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

I was just posting about this on the discord and I'm feeling weirdly attacked right now

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

So I've got Thief/Berserker/Ninja/Dancer.

Sticking Dual-Wield on a Dancer and doing Swords Dance all day with the Chicken Knife is an obvious goal to shoot for, and I have a Thief with Equip Axes for Death Scythe shenanigans, but what else can I do? Does Artful Dodger do anything for Berserkers? Or would they be better off with a ribbon on them? Image is probably going to be useful, but should I bother grinding out Reflect Rings in Barrier Tower? My characters are already in their low 20s by this point, and I'm thinking that might be overkill.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

Finally won my first Fiesta run with the party from hell. Thief/Zerker/Ninja/Dancer.

OOG.