Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GulagDolls posted:

ive never beaten ffv before but I will do this now

I’ve never played ffv before but if you, friend gulag, are participating, then so will I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I started my run toward the beginning of the Fiesta but I forgot about it. Whoops! Gonna try to rush through this before the end of the month. First job was White Mage. I am glad I found that flail, slowly pinging things was not fun! Just got my second job and it's Berserker.

This is my first time through FF5 but I think this should be workable. Are there any jobs out of the next crystal that I should look to immediately replace if I roll those in combination with WMage/Zerk?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Rolled Ranger. Now I just have to find it...

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Rolled my final class, final party is White Mage/Beserker/Ranger/Chemist :toot: all the reading makes it seem like this wont be so bad. Onwards!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wow. I did some light reading around chemist but didn’t realize how insane it could be. Yeah seems like I really lucked out for my first playthrough. Thanks for the advice! I’ll keep an eye out for those items.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Made it to the Merged World :toot: gonna eat dinner then see if I can rush through and finish this before the end of the fiesta tomorrow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Just in time!

First ever playthrough complete :toot: thanks for the advice yall, took me a couple of tries against NED but nailed it in the end at level 41.