Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
:siren: My Love For You is Like a Truck :siren:

Last year I bit off a bit more than most people could chew with my donation incentive. This year I'll keep it simple.
  1. For every goon who kills NED with two Berserkers in their party, I'll donate $5.
  2. For every goon who kills NED with three Berserkers in their party, I'll donate $25.
  3. For the first goon who kills NED with four Berserkers in their party, I'll donate $125; for any subsequent goons, $50 (while supplies last).
Only one goon can claim the big money. For all other runs, in any combination, the cap is $200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Yeah, four Berserkers is a chore and a half to play, but it seems like there's always somebody, so I figured why not reward that poor hapless person for all the time they're gonna pour into this thing. Since I still had money left over from last year's incentive, I decided (then) to hedge it here.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Howdy sports fans.

Nasgate posted:

http://imgur.com/a/zxdrgqX

Did a winnerrisk, got Blue sent to the void. My first wipe against NED was a zombie Gaia hammer, which was pretty funny. Especially since my victorious attempt included what you see, berserk toad Krile finishing NED with a Gaia hammer proc.
Counted, counted, and counted, but Nasgate, just to keep things tidy, you wouldn't happen to have another shot of your team alive and unfrogged would you? I'm not gonna cast aspersions over $5, I just wanna maintain a precedent.

Archenteron posted:

:black101: I'M COMING FOR YOUR MONEY FISHMAN :black101:

jaclynhyde posted:

Anyway time to do a less annoying run.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Howdy folks.

Kinda fell off my own playthrough over the summer, but I've been keeping up with the thread, tracking any takers for my berserker drive. Unless I missed somebody, the current list is as follows:
  1. Nasgate - 2 berserkers!! ($5)
  2. Some Guy TT - 2 berserkers!! ($5)
  3. Asterid - 2 berserkers!! ($5)
  4. Archenteron - 4 berserkers!!!!!!!! ($125)
  5. Jaclynhyde - 4 berserkers!!!! ($50)
Let me know if I missed somebody!

I'll be making my donation on the 29th (I can never remember if the fiesta ends on the 30th or after the 30th), so that's three days left for anyone masochistic enough to try and win a bit more of my money.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

:homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

Wasn't sure my double Berserker run counted since it was before you announced your Toxx. Hardly going to begrudge you for not noticing, since it did get counted for the toxx I risked for.
It's for charity, don't worry about it.