Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GeminiSun
Feb 16, 2011

I am so ready. Maybe this year I'll actually complete more than one run!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GeminiSun
Feb 16, 2011

Ghost-Slug posted:

Updated my registration to WinnerRisk since it's the shiny new run this year. :)

Yeah I just went back and did the same. Carpe diem.

GeminiSun
Feb 16, 2011

Hellioning posted:

First run down. I got a free win for Shinryu when one of my zerkers got voided instead of my summoner or white mage, and ned wasn't much harder since a single party curaga will recover from a Grand Cross. No way in hell I was going to manage Omega with a zerker, though. I'd rather hope for an easier job next run.

Yeah, it's possible to take out Omega with a zerk, but I sure wouldn't want to try it without the exact set of support jobs (Bard/WHM/Chem) I had on my first run.

GeminiSun
Feb 16, 2011

agradine posted:

It is! We almost to 30!

1) Kyrosiris
2) Serene Dragon
3) AlphaKretin
4) Fat and Useless
5) Bregor
6) Samuel Clemens
7) blakelmenakle
8) Osci