Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

agradine posted:

Haven't seen any name based toxxes, so I guess I'll be the first.

:toxx: In honor and memory of the sadly now defunct Let's Play 25 30 Years of Final Fantasy thread by the Good Friends, Ryan and Claire, I will donate $1 for every goon that completes a run with their main character called "Butes" (as pronounced in your finest Southern California accent), up to a total of $25 $30. :toxx:

Edit: I will also accept other Good Friends references, in case FRON is more your speed.

Edit2: Apparently I missed the first name-based :toxx:, nothing wrong with coming second!

Hempuli posted:

Oh hey, I've kind of wanted to do one of these, so here goes:

I'll donate $10 for every screenshot of either NED, Shinryu or Omega being beaten with only one team-member alive, up to $100. Preferably with the teammates falling to enemy attacks, but eh, feel free to set things up however you want. :toxx:

Kyrosiris posted:

You know what's stupid? The Brave Blade. You know what loving rules?

:black101: TWO RAGNAROKS :black101:

So I'm :toxx:ing a $5 donation (up to $50) for the first ten people who finish their fiesta with two fuckin' Ragnaroks. Get the first from Shinryu, get the second from stealing it from Neo-Exdeath, and then take a picture during the NED fight of either both equipped or both in your item list to count.

HARBINGERS OF THE DOUBLE APOCALYPSE:
*MagusDraco
*Procrastine
*1234567890num
*mp5

Finished my Pure Chaos run. Samurai was definitely the MVP. Dragoons are not well regarded, but I've gotta say Jump came in pretty handy.
Got a Butes for the pile, stole a Ragnarok with the Thief's knife, and killed a tree with only one party member left alive.

Hope I made it in time for the toxxes.

Son of a Vondruke! fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jun 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Relin posted:

i had the most popular job set, huh

Did you finish?