Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Agreed. There is zero shame in diving in head first then asking the discord to help you while you drown.

At least until you start drowning in all of the "Actually, if you give Faris the Main Gauche, she gets an extra M from the knife bug" posts. :v:

Speaking of, my Lua script is available for those who don't feel like keeping Excel open to calculate that sort of thing all the time. (Probably requires BizHawk version 2 or higher).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Fister Roboto posted:

Hey this is really cool and useful! But you forgot to check for ninjas and !throw for showing magic m, since ninja scrolls use it for damage. I went ahead and added lines for those and they seem to work alright.

https://pastebin.com/Ed25V3rj

Ooo, good catch. Thanks!

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Got my first quad-WM start this year. Tedious, but at least things should pick up now that I have my 'zerkers.

Kinda tempted to just not roll my other jobs, and play through with three berserkers and a nanny.

I suspect Byblos would make me regret that, though.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Edward_Tohr posted:

Got my first quad-WM start this year. Tedious, but at least things should pick up now that I have my 'zerkers.

Kinda tempted to just not roll my other jobs, and play through with three berserkers and a nanny.

I suspect Byblos would make me regret that, though.

Turns out I rolled Mime for Fire, and Byblos is indeed making me regret having to go with three 'zerks and a nanny.

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

At least it's all uphill from here, right? :shepicide:

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Honestly, kinda underwhelmed with this legendary weapon so far. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

Jose Valasquez posted:

You've inspired me

:toxx:

$25 up to a max of $250 per run that uses a 0 power Chicken Knife on NED
Please provide a screenshot of the equipment screen and a one of the wielder attacking NED

Turns out I"m bad at screenshots when I'm not recording video, and didn't actually get one with the damage printout against NED.

Honestly, between Break/Death chumping most of the really annoying randoms, and !White/!Black giving the berserker enough mag to make the Rune Axe actually worthwhile, the lack of a good Chicken Knife wasn't really an issue.

That said, this wasn't really a good group to let Mime really shine, since everyone (controllable) was rocking both !Black and !White. Inheriting the berserker's vit and HP, along with access to shields was nice, but the lack of a good endgame weapon was... less nice. (Sage Staff and Wizard Rod went to the pure mages).