Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

And mine. Since for some reason my mind went with Kurosawa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

Is there a mod that replaces the lovely mobile port's graphics with the original sprites?

I look occasionally for that and FFVI with no luck. I think there might be one beta or something but it hasn't been updated in a long time.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

There was a few posts early last thread that explained every class which was a godsend, I recommend finding your class and reading whenever you get a new one.

here are some other resources.

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-V-Advance-(by-Dr-Pepper)
Low level challenge, has writeups of every job, including their stat changes from freelancer the job passives and the abilities they learn, plus some strats for them.

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-V-Challenge-Megathread/
Bunch of challenge runs. usually solo class challenges. Some that would dip into other jobs abilities.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Kyrosiris posted:

(I fully admit I have no idea what FeyerbrandX was riffing here, but it's rad)

7 samurai

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

The most Dragondarch thing was his last run where he tried to grind for Aero in the Wind Shrine and accidentally wiped.

He hadn’t saved at all.

Was he still grinding for Aero? I thought his scheme at the time was grinding Faris up to a specific level so that he could utilize different characters to goblin punch various bosses in the teeth for 8x damage.

Also if I remember right he was doing a pretty good job of recovering from that mistake... only to have some other mistake completely remove him from contention.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Naming Bortz Butes for the first run.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Now begins the f:f5: fiesta.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

agradine posted:

Haven't seen any name based toxxes, so I guess I'll be the first.

:toxx: In honor and memory of the sadly now defunct Let's Play 25 30 Years of Final Fantasy thread by the Good Friends, Ryan and Claire, I will donate $1 for every goon that completes a run with their main character called "Butes" (as pronounced in your finest Southern California accent), up to a total of $25 $30. :toxx:

Edit: I will also accept other Good Friends references, in case FRON is more your speed.

Edit2: Apparently I missed the first name-based :toxx:, nothing wrong with coming second!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

So I did stupid things over the last couple weeks.